EMC 1.4.4/1.4.5 - Officially Updated!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 15, 2012.

1. The problem is just for people who are logging in. The people who are connected were connected before the problem and haven't logged out.

I've taken this time to upgrade my Minecraft installation and download updated mods. Whenever the server is back up again, I'll be ready to go.
  2. Huh Minecraft has had tooooooooooo many bugs lately Ima Give a talk to mojang about this... Sry bout the messy pic Untitled.png

Attached Files:

3. Untitled.png Maybe ill get to work on.....

Well Finish it

(i forgot to put this in my first comment)
  4. Ya'll should be able to get on now.
  5. I'm still not able to ....

btw - if anyone needs the link if they do not have it to check your status it's here: http://help.mojang.com/
  6. Update on that - Mojang Accounts Website & Minecraft Multiplayer Sessions are down - So if you load the page after now temporarily - it will say 'Currently unable to check service status'
  7. turns out it was just a small window of time
  8. Ok, here's my problem. I'm really stupid at updating Minecraft ahead of official release. If someone could help me to do this, I'd be extremely thankful. I want to update to 1.4.5. I've already downloaded the client, I just don't know what to do next...
  9. I can help
  10. it's actually easy! Just download it, name it minecraft.jar, go to texture packs, click .minecraft, select bin, and put it in.
  11. How do I get to Texture Packs?
  12. I can log in to my game title screen, but even though I can see the EMC server, it says Logging In for a long time then times out and goes back to the title screen. Is this related?
  13. no, not at all. but it happens to every1
  14. What can I do to fix it? It's been happening all day.
  15. I have that too! D:
  16. This is caused by someone deciding to DDoS Minecraft's servers. Sadly, neither EMC staff nor you can fix this - Mojang need to find a way to sort it out. :/
  17. There are random windows of opportunity to get in, but that's about it.
  18. The ultimate of off-topic-ness....
  19. Someone is DDoS-ing Minecraft's servers? D: Holy crap I wonder how many computers are contributing to that... Probably took a long time to set up.