EMC 1.4.4/1.4.5 - Officially Updated!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I updated STUPID :(
    but Aikar saves us so i can go on it soon :cool:
    Aikar is awesome :D
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  2. Oops I have just updated can someone please send a link to where I can downgrade back to 1.4.2
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I'm sad, I updated. Just to be sure, no residences will be rest right?
    That's what I'm most scared about
  4. Also it works the other way too - If I put anything from my inventory into a chest, then walk away or teleport ... I'll re-open my inventory and the items will pop back up in my inventory and no longer be in the chest.
  5. Any idea when the servers will be updated to 1.4.4?
  6. Soon as Bukkit fixes this critical bug... I'm actively trying to help them get it fixed (I even had EvilSeph connect to my local server to test =P)

No progress yet though. They are having troubles reproducing it themselves so Max and I were showing him how we do it.
    _Stads_, pat2011, ob1bob69 and 3 others like this.
  7. Yep he sure does :rolleyes: *looks up to the sky for Aikar flying along in his super man costume*
  8. Lucky you got to "play" with EvilSeph!
  9. I updated thinking: "OHH MY GOD!!! NEW UPDATE!!! BETTER UPDATE WITHOUT THINKING!!!!"
  10. Only awesome people get EvilSeph onto their servers.
    Brennian likes this.
  11. Will the /home be fixed? Because every time I do /home I fall in a hole (Glitched) And it's not my computer...
  12. Could you possibly update the server for version 1.4.4 please? The matter is that I updated my minecraft and now I want to play EMC! Lol. Please update it quickly because I want to play!!
  13. We can not update until this issue is fixed.

As annoying as the bad packet id error is, at least 1.4.2 is playable with reboots.

This compression bug can trigger alot depending on situations.

Bukkit has found probable cause and is going to fix it soon.
  14. Bukkit is calling and they say they have an open spot, can to take it?
  15. Make a copy of your 1.4.2 jar and then get a 1.4.4 jar. can someone explain to me how i do this? is this possible after updating? I updated yesterday before any posts were made, thinking it was only a bug fix update
  16. How do you become a staff?
  17. It is only a bug fix, but quite a big one this time around.
    Here is the 1.4.2 .jar;
    http://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_2/minecraft.jar
    Because he's Aikar! :p
    JackBiggin likes this.
  18. Unfortunately, the duplicating glitch is not really fixed.
  19. i updated CRAP! i always update
    but this time i thought that when a server goes 1.4 i thought it included ALL 1.4 versions (1.4.2.,1.4.4.,etc.)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.