EMC 1.4.4/1.4.5 - Officially Updated!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Yay EMC is on 1.4.5 now :D
  2. finally...... it have been updated i've been waiting for it ;)..... YES i could continue my mall!!!!
  3. Reboots and the fact that the player joined notification is not showing up on my chat= Not really bugless
  4. Player joined notifications is your own player settings you can turn back on with /ch status on

Reboots are pretty common for MC servers... Were not counting MC bugs towards EMC/Bukkits bug count.
  5. ok thats the problem I have to fix it then
  6. Also, last time I tried I couldn't do /lag
  7. Lag is now staff only
  8. Just wondering... why? It only had a number and a bunch of number signs.
  9. LagMeter's update put more info on it. I'm not sure if Aikar's got round to removing it yet, but you can do /nolagg if the NoLagg plugin is still on - everyone has permission to use that.

Yup, it's gone. >.<
  10. nolagg will return soon as its updated.
  11. So why can't everyone see the /lag anymore?
  12. Question for the community, Do iron golems spawn in town given the right circumstances? Has eye-car disabled it?
  13. Found a glitch :(. So I was on SMP5 at heyaroo's res and I stood in her beacon. I got a jump boost but it counts down from 8 secs to 4 secs then resets to 8 then counts down to 5m resets to 9 counts down to 3m resets again over and over.
  14. I think that is what is supposed to happen. Beacons are a continuous boost.
  15. The countdown is supposed to scroll that stupidly though?
  16. yes... they scroll that stupidly. Dont know why.. just does :p
  17. Ohh ok. :/ That's just...dumb. Why not count down like potion buffs instead of the same 9 secs repeatedly? xD
  18. I believe that's in place so you can't walk into a beacon then run away with the effect for a few minutes, Mojang's way of making you keep the benefit only while you're by the beacon.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. Its so once you leave the area it goes away quickly.

EDIT:
    *facepalm* I got Ninja'd..
    PandasEatRamen likes this.