Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umm, is this supposed to happen?
    As you can see, I am getting the bonus for PMC, but not anything else.
  2. You only receive the bonus for the first vote. The rest will remain at 100r.
    _Stads_, Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. the post above will be liked and replied to for no reason
  4. I have no reason to reply to this. Or like it.
  5. Im not going to delete this one... just so I can give you this warning. Stop spamming threads. You can face In Game punishments for forum violations. You have been warned.
  6. told you :cool:
  7. Only 79k... :oops:
    1998golfer, _Stads_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. wait.....so thats what happened to my other comment...oh swy
  9. how do i get free rupees?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Gotcha:)
    I forgot to edit it out. No one laugh on how little rupees I have ;)
    Terminator908 likes this.
  11. sorry alexChance xD
    i didnt notice
  12. Just thought I would ask if anyone else got this screen from Planet Minecraft voting link?

Submission not available.

Either the member choose to remove the submission, a moderator removed it or this is an invalid URL.

I can't seem to find Empire Minecraft on there site anywhere.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Yeah I just got that when I went. Kinda odd...
  14. Hmmm its was there 5hours ago when i voted :confused:
  15. Just so everyone knows - the Staff is aware of it - and are currently looking through the Freezer for the Cow to go and check it out. Thanks to everyone for Voting though! Be sure to rack up those rupees through the other sites in the mean time!
    jkjkjk182, _Stads_ and Dwight5273 like this.
  16. are we supposed to vote for smp1 on minecraft-mp.com, or does it not matter?

also, just wanted to make a note here that mcserverlist.net is dumb for requiring you to register, so i will not be receiving the entire 700 possible rupees. i can only think of one reason for them to require it… they're evil aliens bent on world domination and enslavement of the entire human race. and that is most certainly NOT a community service, like the other sites. don't be fooled.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. It doesn't matter, they're all linked to different SMP's but either way your vote is counted :)
  18. I hope PMC get's fixed soon, can't believe it no work :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.