Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually, for the rupees, you need to vote for SMP1. The votifier isn't linked to the others. HOWEVER, you can vote for the other servers if you wish to get them up as well.
  2. Okay, so PMC has some weird issues (always have). They have a link to "bump" your submission every 24 hours and encourage it. You can only use it once every 24 hours as the button disappears once you use it until 24 hours passed. They literally ask you to use it if you don't have updates to post about the server.

As soon as I started to use that, we got hit with a "Bump Abuse Log" moderation. I sent in the request to get it active again, so we'll see.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. So you supposedly spammed PMC? :p
  4. You said earlier that it was only connected to Utopia, I also noticed that the favorite I had saved that linked to the Utopia vote now comes up with SMP1. Is this because you migrated the details across to and from each other's listings?
  5. Haha, apparently. It's so ridiculous. I think we MAYBE did one update log post a week or two...sometimes even once a month-ish in the past.
  6. Ah yes, this was updated to SMP1. Sorry about that. Some server lists take your activity and factor that into the score, so SMP1 was much better of a choice for votifier than Utopia is for situations like that. So right now the most updated info is to vote SMP1. We have the links updated to reflect that as well. Thanks!
  7. So basically PMC's automated service is trolling you lol?
  8. Ah I see, makes sense though as Utopia normally has around 5 players on...
  9. I have a little question for you IcecreamCow, yes it may be irrelevant but... Why have you chosen to hide yourself from the online staff list?
  10. ^^^ Stad's post is why I said that. I saw earlier in the thread where he asked etc. I for some reason thought he was asking about each individual link or something I guess.

/ban IcecreamCow. Reason: Spamming the server bump button. Ban Lifted: When you explain to PMC you were following instructions and they were derp.

Probably to cut down on the "ZOMGWILL U PLZ UNBANME? I WUZ HACKED BYE MAI BRUTHER AND HE KILLEDED THEM PEOPLES WITH FIRES."
  11. Yeah probably lol :p
  12. Sadly, I think it was done manually since I received a comment on our page from an actual mod. :/
  13. Well, I'm logged into EMC from multiple spots, 2 computers and a phone so it NEVER shows me as offline (I never hit "log off".) I would get a lot of messages requesting my help when I wasn't around (but the site said I was), so I hit that off so that people don't think I'm ignoring them.
  14. :(
  15. Ahh I see. Considering you pointing this issue out is there something in the XenForo software that enables users to log out everywhere? If so I would use it...
  16. Just searched you on PMC to subscribe and all that. Did you know there's an IcecreamCow2? I'm also confused as to how you're level 28 and have -1 experience and 0 everything but subscribers. :confused:
  17. I'm not to sure about the IcecreamCow2 thing but perhaps he has hidden most all of his content besides EMC?
  18. Another silly thing of PMC. People had claimed our servers as their own. In order to remove the other owners, I would have to be owner of them. However, each person can only have 2 servers to their name on PMC. So, I had to show proof for each server by doing a specific MOTD, claiming 2 at a time on Icecreamcow2, then requesting a moderator to move them from icc2 to my main account. Did this over and over until all were claimed by me.

Also, I believe all the XP is from our EMC submission, however since it's temporarily "disabled" I guess my earned XP goes away with it?

IDK, the entire site is screwy, lol.
  19. Well, they're fixed for now, so you can vote on PMC again. I'm talking to the one moderator there who has been helpful to me in the past and seeing if he can see exactly WHY we were shutdown without warning as we were and hopefully prevent it again down the line.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. I've knocked up what I think is a quicker way to vote. Just bookmark this link and follow the instructions there.

(will be switched to EMCWiki links when the DNS finishes doing it's stuff)

Needs popups enabled or it just won't work. Enjoy!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.