Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to copy you it sounds fun.
  2. While I don't think this is permanent, I don't think it will go down, just change maybe?

And any comments about the economy are just a running joke, we don't seriously think he is ruining the economy lol. And this is being advertising every 30 minutes cross server, so it's safe to say that people now about it.
  3. I wouldn't worry about it, it's only a simple email login.
    I've had one for weeks now, with no spam from them.
    BC000001 and Gnyps like this.
  4. I cant find voting on mcserverlist.net... can anyone help explain why? Thanks.
  5. It's over on the left, you have to log in order to vote.
    nick5013 likes this.
  6. It is possible to ruin the economy, someone destroyed the diamond price on smp4 and now it is the shoping capital cause everything is cheaper there.
  7. Everyone voting, remember to go to the contest in my signature for gifts for everyone! :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  8. adfadf.png
    Look at the # of guests!
    ICC i think that our voting thing is working!
  9. wow we are high on the ranks :) This is working great!
  10. This is the part where the evil Scientist steps in and says, "Mwah ha ha ha. Mwah HA ha HA. Ha. Ha....":D
  11. Of course it's working great :) Especially mixed with the voting contest :D
  12. Votin'!

The cake was a lie?
  13. THIS is what EMC needs: Ohmygod.jpg
    AlexHallon likes this.
  14. we are on page 2 on mcserverlist!
  15. I'm beginning to wonder if Planet Minecraft knows anything other than 9 squares and 8 triangles. They need to give different captchas, same one three days in a row :I
    DogsRNice likes this.
  16. Good because I can only count to 10 with some help :p
  17. Just a little bump for those who bypass the main posts and look at recent posts. :p
    Chascarrillo and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. hey, u copied me! (jk) imma go vote...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.