Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Most of the time if you right click and choose Unlock, just drag it around and it works. I have Vista.
    BC000001 and guhenry3 like this.
  2. Oh okay lol I thought you could only resize it xD
  3. I hate Catchpas. >:U
    {EDIT} Holy crap, just got 2 alerts from this thread in less than a second.
  4. now to like every post for no reason what so ever ( only the 5, and 6th page )
    BC000001 likes this.
  5. xD lol
    BC000001 likes this.
  6. I changed it to 5 and 6, not 4, 5, and 6 I got lazy
    BC000001 likes this.
  7. Seen bunch of new faces on smp5 today. Most of them are enjoying it here :D
    BC000001 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Planet Minecraft is hard vote on. Why do I care how many triangles are in a polygon?
  9. It will be us 200+ day people, when the servers were filled, but filled with a community of nice people who helped out.
    BC000001 likes this.
  10. I already used to vote almost every day.
  11. I hope this massive increase in daily rupees doesn't cause some sort of inflation.
    Equinox_Boss and BC000001 like this.
  12. It probably will.
  13. That is just Aikar destroying the economy again. jk
    BC000001 likes this.
  14. Well, Aikar is good at that sort of thing :rolleyes:
    Also, in future, make sure to use the reply button so we know who you are replying to.
    BC000001 likes this.
  15. I never knew how to post a reply until now- i used to just copy and paste.
  16. The only problem is that when people keep quoting for random reasons like: (quote) i think that is funny, then it spams up the whole page.
    (FYI Gold supporter up there ^^^)
  17. Is this going to be a permanent reward or will it lower over time as numbers increase again?

Comments about ruining the economy are moot, you can't ruin an economy where there are infinite resources. Besides, the only people who will benefit from this Vote Perk are those who visit the website / forum and are thus aware of it. That makes up a tiny, tiny percentage of the EMC population, so the remainder will still be grovelling about in the dirt for discarded coins.

Just a pity it comes down to having to buy votes. Would've been nice to think that people would vote every day regardless, it takes less than five minutes. Ah well. :(
    BC000001 likes this.
  18. voted 2 days in a row :)
    BC000001 likes this.
  19. Darn for the last vote on the list we have to create an account.
  20. I actually used to vote without knowing i was getting rupees from it.
    kilmannan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.