Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys are getting geometry? Mine asked me to count triangles and squares, haha.
    mjakob00 likes this.
  2. Voted for all but the last one, couldn't figure out how to.
  3. Well It's not exactly free if you use something like FiOS because you have to pay for every byte of data that you use so meh..
    mjakob00 likes this.
  4. They're the server list that wants you to login to vote. The vote box if you're logged in will be on the left hand side.
  5. Mine asked how many cows were eating Ice Cream
  6. Hi ICC I am asking for a Forum/game ban on Jeanzl2000, aikar, and Jeanzl for 2 hours.
  7. Wait what?
    mjakob00 likes this.
  8. Done my daily voting - Took me 5 freaking minutes to convince PlanetMinecraft that was 6 triangles not 5..
  9. Looks like I can't get my bonus for the last one. =/
    Oh well, voting is it's own reward.

10. I thought that I had seen that image before...
    Also, look at that permalink! Justin's image was 316,679 posts ago. That's about 892 posts a day!
    mjakob00 and penfoldex like this.
  11. lmao
  12. The internet only allows me to vote once per day even if I try every different site.
  13. how do you vote
  14. I'm running into this on SMP7. The chat is full of beggars and I'm trying to explain to them to stop begging, go to the link and vote. "IT DuZNT WERK!" "Login to the forum. Click the links. Put in your info. Put in the captcha/shapes. Press vote. Then you should get 100 rupees for each." I'm surprised I haven't been kicked for being rude when I don't mean it to sound that rude, just some of them don't seem to read or understand anything that doesn't say "FREE DIAMONDS" or "DROP PARTY!"
  15. U mean free diminds ;)
    Bigdavie, Pab10S and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. What a Dr0pz PArTy where? :eek: are you giving out free ramen to the world
    _Stads_ and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. Something tells me i'm going to be one of those people...
  18. Yay, better rewards for voting... Now for the Dragon Tombs, Chat Shops & Label on your name in chat saying you voted...
  19. For the Minecraft MP one, do we get the 100r for each server since you added every EMC server to it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.