Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i actually failed those twice too and gave up... i just can't do things with pictures inside other pictures, with a bunch of crap screwing up your sight... its like my brain says NO, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME and i like, blaaaaaah. :'(
    PRO_G4NGST4 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  2. I mean whats the point in having one if you can only vote once per day on that IP it's not like you can spam :p
  3. forum bookmarked
  4. My favorite are the ones that make you watch some little advertisement and then type in the phrase it says. Not sure how exactly "BUY DISH TODAY" is safer than BR549 72aardvaark
    battmeghs and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. Idk why you have to actually register on that last site "http://mcserverlist.net/servers/" in order to vote. Its like "hey sign up to this boring site you will never use except to vote for a server so we can have your e-mail address" :S type of deal. So I don't think I will be using that site if I need to actually register there to use it. I already am registered on enough sites as it is.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  6. I have been registered there for awhile, and saw no increase in spam emails, or any emails sent from site. So, it does not seem like any harm from registering.
  7. Good... we have a temporary solution. The Empire Renaissance begins. :D
  8. I still don't like signing up to a site for no reason other then one little thing.
  9. If it's a spam thing you're worried about, I wouldn't be with them. They're legit that way. Justin actually helped him with a few things when he got started if I'm remembering correctly.

I don't think I've gotten any e-mails from them actually in the year I've been there.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Because people like me would setup automated tasks to just vote every day on its own =P
    Jimbonothing64 and southpark347 like this.
  11. This is amazing, prepare to see the flow of members joining and then all the people complaining "Oh I wish we did'nt have all these new players there so annoying"

Edit: All these sites really need to be added under the rupees tab.
    Jimbonothing64 and Pab10S like this.
  12. Wow. Our minecraft-mp.com list brought us from like 450 to 50 something already! Remember on pages to look for extra things as well, like their own voting systems (PMC has "diamonds" you can give to servers).

This one gives boosts for likes, shares, google+'s, etc.: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s4659
  13. Good news: We've already had several people come through the tutorial tonight. Definitely more than usual.

Bad news: They come through and are immediately disconnected before we can welcome them. Any idea why?
  14. Low attention spans? Haha
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Seriously, three in a row came through and the same thing happened each time. The tutorial isn't that hard...
  16. Well we have a new-ish one coming up soon. Utilizes our RTS system over being a maze...but it still sends you back if you fail a question, so you gotta still do it right. Hopefully that will help those people who can't last the 4 minutes.
  17. make it a sky castle with flying pigs more people would want to stay
    southpark347 likes this.
  18. I love my Modem that my ISP gave me which allows me to have 2 different access points and Ip addereses. :D
  19. Ugh I hate the Geometry. I tried like 4 times until I asked my sis for help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.