E3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AusQB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. OMG... Wii U has some awesome titles coming out thank god its not just like 1 game.. Kinda when 3ds came out it had NO games besides some really dumb ones.. Also a bunch of 3ds titles are coming out :D.

Details on Nintendo's conference:
    - Wii U comes in 2 colors white/ black
    - The controller is called the Wii U GamePad

Some 3rd party games: (I'm not going to list all of them :p)
    --Zombi U (Ubisoft) ((Me likey this one))
    --Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
    --Rayman something? (Ubisoft)
    --Assasian's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
    --Batman Arkham City: Armored Addition (Warner Bros.)
    --Scribblenauts: Unlimited (Warner Bros)
    --I saw Tekken Tag Team 2
    --I saw Far Cry 3 most likely
    --Street fighter? or some other fighter game might've been tekken
    --There were some other good ones, but alas I forgot their names..
    --Just Dance 4
    --Lego City: Undercover (Have to admit doesn't look half bad)
    --Aliens: Colonial Marines (THE MOVIE? in a game?)
    --MASS EFFECT 3!!!!
    --Darksiders' 2 (looks good)
    --Ah I found that fighting one: NINJA GAIDEN 3!
    --Sing (working title) ((As in they haven't thought of a real title yet ;)))

Some Nintendo titles:
    --New! Super Mario Bros. U
    --Nintendo Land (A combination of like 11 games in ONE)
    --Wii Fit U
    --PIKMIN 3!!!
    --Wii U Panoramic view (working title again)

Have to admit.. Nintendo actually stepped up to the plate. The system doesn't look half bad and they showed some good games.. I might get it this fall as they said it was coming out Holiday 2012. Most likely means November so people can get it for Christmas!
  2. Lol, i cant wait for MS and Sony to announce their new consoles. Nintendo will be screwed as we know they'll be much more powerful, meaning 3rd party support is going to vanish, fast soon after their releases.

Nintendo should have waited as Microsoft and Sony are. -_-

But, i think MS and Sony are scared to announce first because one will see the specs and throw in more power to make it better than the other. xD
  3. Microsoft and Sony are both dealing with some sort of issue. Also Nintendo doesn't care or go at the same pace as the others.
  4. And to follow the rule of console generations. There will not be a new console from 1 of the 2.
  5. As I see SWM is on my side I can't lost :D.. Or so I think 0.0
  6. Microsoft -- Xbox Smart Glass
  7. They don't have problems? Sony, yes. They've lost SO much money since 2000, their stocks are way down and they're only worth like 14-16 billion now. Sony be going thru hard times, but microsoft? Hell no. They're raking in money each and every day lol.

But if there was one company that i think wouldn't be releasing a next gen console any time soon, is Sony.

Also, games are already being made for the nextbox (and possibly PS4).
  8. WII U!!!!!