E3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AusQB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. That sucks there isn't any cheaper ones where you live. Though for me the only expensive sorting gaming thing I want is this.
    Maxarias likes this.
  2. Yep, I got one about two years ago and it changed my life. Before I was using a generic mouse I got with my Dell laptop. Trying to play WoW by hitting the number keys and moving at the same time was a nightmare. Now, with other games as well, everything is so convenient and efficient.
  3. I play a lot of strategy games and mmos. One of those would do wonders.
  4. Your PC cant do halo, gears of war, metal gear solid, uncharted, forza, god of war and so on. Xbox/PS3 have better exclusives to be honest...
    Also, its a lot more comfortable to sit in a recliner than sit on a chair 2 feet away from a screen.

I'm guessing you're an MMO player, or RPGer? I don't know about MMO's, but RPG's work well with a controller. Don't know what you're talking about. Lol.
  5. Lies. I play BF3 on the PC with a controller and come out on top 95% of the time. I always laugh when people say the mouse is superior.
  6. True, and I like having a 360 just for some titles, especially Halo, but it all comes down to personal taste. There will be people who don't care for any console exclusive titles.

That's why she mentioned the gamepad.
    IcecreamCow and SignifiedSix like this.
  7. You just might be insane. Some off the top of my head.
    Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
    Uplink
    The OFP/Arma games
    Half Life/ Half Life 2 mods
    Pretty much all RTS/ Grand Strategy games
    E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
    Mount & Blade/ Mount & Blade: Warband
    Red Orchestra/ Red Orchestra 2
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    The X series
    Pathologic/ The Void
    Penumbra
    and that was just some stuff I have installed.
  8. Half Life is on consoles, just not the first one and mods.
    OFP is on consoles, but don't care about those.
    Red Orchestra 2 is most likely coming to consoles as stated by the Devs. (Love this game)
    Stalker is good.

The rest I've never even heard of. xD
  9. I've never seen anyone else acknowledge that game. I love everything that Introversion produces.
  10. How coincidental that she mentioned only the first one and mods.
  11. Oh i'm sure it'll make its way someday as an HD release.
  12. Modability is the pc's greatest advantage.
    When I brought up OFP. I meant the real one, not the Codemasters ones.
    Yeah they've had talks about maybe porting RO2 to console, but that it would have some cut features.
    I've been a RTS/ GS gamer for a long time now.

The rest I mentioned are not the most well known. Some stuff about the other ones.
    Penumbra is an older game made by the people who did Amnesia.
    Uplink is an older indie hacking sim.
    Vampire: The Masquerade : Bloodline is a great 3rd/fps action adventure based on World of Darkness stuff.
    Pathologic/ The Void are interesting adventure games to say the least.
    E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy is an indie rpgfps
    and some vids:

13. Many of days have been lost playing it.
  14. I got a fb message that Gamigo put up a something for Otherland.. :3
  15. gamigo.. why you no send me closed beta key yet.. t-t
  16. Sounds like what they are sorta doing with World of Darkness. Except the currency for world of darkness will blood and your own humanity, and pretty much every aspect, not just currency. Will be player driven/run.
  17. I don't know much about Grimlands.. Im wanting Otherland so I can play with !Xabbu and everyone else.. I need to re-read Otherland to remember everyone's name..
  18. The instant I get my beta key, Im going to Mr. J's.. :3
  19. I can definitely agree with the mods being the greatest advantage.
    Of course. I used to play the original until codecrapsters took over and ruined it. Arma is good, but its just WAY to big for my taste. Although the Life servers are pretty fun. xD
    Yeah, they'll most likely cut the huge maps. But i have no problem as i play on the PC with my cousin.
    Oh god, Amnesia. Great game!