E3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AusQB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I know your serious, but my views on world peace are, well, im not going to say because i dont want to offend anyone. This is one subject where i actually remember when to stop
  2. I know it is an impossible goal. Well not impossible. There are multiple rather extreme ways to bring it about. I just wish it could be that way without those measures.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. If I had one of each platform, why would I buy the same game for each just for the single piece of exclusive content I receive for all of them?
  4. well.. the issue with things like ubisoft is not so much the content will be exclusive for each console, more so, that special content will be delivered to one (PS3 in this case) and not the other, while there is still normal DLC that will be released that both will receive. So there is a console they favor. Like in this case, I am going to buy all of my ubisoft games for the PS3, because they already stated there will be exclusive content for it. Now, will I buy it again for the xbox? Probably not, just because they have not stated that there will be EXCLUSIVE content for the xbox, so why bother. And even if they did now, it is obvious they made the arrangement with sony first, so that leads me to believe even if Microsoft picks up exclusive content later, i feel like the PS3 content will be better.

And if it comes down to games like Soul Calibur or something where each console gets a special edition.. well then , I just sit and ponder about which one adds the most of stuff I like.

And at any rate, if all else fails, I just get it on the PC anyways, and say "forget exclusive DLC"
  5. Catching up on everything I missed, starting with Ubisoft. I loved Far Cry 2, but I don't think I'll be able to play 3, too many dead tigers.
  6. I'm not gonna get in the argument of COD/BF. I enjoy COD and BF. Treyarch's BO to me was the first good COD storyline ever though, that goes with my whole being a fan of psychological thrillers in movies I suppose with the brainwashing, etc. so I'm at least interested in seeing what they do with BO2. In terms of multiplayer, I generally have two goals that are completely different when playing COD and BF.

With COD, it's more of a level up experience for me. While I do enjoy rocking the other team with my friends, it's main priority is unlocking more cool things to use based on that rocking. When I play BF, leveling up isn't really on my mind at all. It's just something that happens after I just had a crap load of fun. When you get me and Brewing_Master in a helicopter, the other team is basically screwed. :D

Now, what I'm REALLY looking for out of all of this...DID THEY ANNOUNCE ANYTHING ABOUT ZOMBIES?

I'd likely buy BO2 if it was just called: COD: Zombies and contained nothing but Zombies.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  7. After a long break, finally got around to the Assassin's Creed III trailer. It looks amazing, but I lost all respect for Connor when he used his horse as a meat shield and it just tumbled lifelessly to the ground. In case you hadn't picked up on it, I have a thing about animal violence, for most animals anyway.

As for the gameplay which I'm watching now, it almost seems like they're invading on Red Dead Redemption's territory, riding on horseback through the open world, defending yourself from wild animals and, well, guns. Call me a traditionalist, but I prefer being an assassin in ancient eras.
  8. Watch Dogs. Wow.

I visited Chicago last year and I remember walking through the intersection where that firefight took place, State and Lake.

Also, I'm sure you all noticed the bizarre waiter with the cube head. If you happen to be inquisitive enough to scan the QR code displayed on his "face", you discover this link: http://dotconnexion.ubi.com/index.html
  9. So Forza is now Need for Speed: ProStreet, Need for Speed is now Burnout, what will the next Burnout be? Project Gotham Racing?
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. People dissing sandbox games shown because they showed missions with content instead. Since when have sandbox games showcase wandering around doing only something here or there? Why don't people get we only see what they believe to be a more appealing part( but non-spoiler) of the games.
  11. Also something we get more info on @ E3.
  12. This is what happens when a minority thinks they're the majority. Nine out of ten people probably prefer seeing action and the remaining guy prefers to see five minutes of meandering around, but he thinks he has the right to tell them to show what only he wants to see and deprive the vast majority.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. Still haven't seen anything from Star Wars 1313. I predict Nintendo's conference is going to suck like EA's and Microsoft's conferences.
  14. I think Nintendo's will be alright, but I won't be paying much attention. Playing through Alpha Protocol again. I <3 this game.
  15. HylianNinja and SillyWhiteMage like this.
  16. *starts up N64 Mario Kart* Niiiiiiiinnntttteeennnndddoooo!!!

Today is the day for Nintendo to make their big move with the Wii U.. Been the buzz for awhile now.. I can't wait for this next gen console. Been a nintendo guy for awile now. Can't say I don't love Xbox or Ps3.. But Nintendo has always been my favorite. I really just want to see if they stepped up to the plate or just p[redactedforlulz]ied out and made a crap console again :p
  17. I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome the Wii is.
    ISMOOCH and Tehwafflez like this.
  18. It's a good console I love mine but it had some flaws lol.. I homebrewed mine and made it like 100 times cooler and have soo many more things you can do.. I listen to the Radio, play a Portal ripoff, play sidescrollers, Jelly Cart, and a lot more stuff.. :D Hoping new console won't be easily Hackable though I was tired of hacking in shooters and sometimes I even lowered myself to their level for a good laugh..
  19. The Wii was disappointing to me. I'm excited to see what, if anything they can do to redeem themselves with the Wii U.
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  20. I think you have things the wrong way around. PS3 and 360 are disappointing.