E3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AusQB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. AC 3 at sea=Awesome.
  2. farcry <3
  3. Dear Developers. Exclusive content for a single platform is really frustrating.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  4. not when you have them all :3
  5. Not all can afford all of them. I've been buying Ubisoft games for most of my gaming life. I have a large amount of games pushed and made by them. Then I lose out on content because I lack a certain platform. As I said it gets frustrating.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  6. book of spells for wonderbook :3 is it weird that i want this?
  7. Stop with the kiddy crap Sony. I want The Last Guardian.
  8. Such high hopes you have.
    HylianNinja and ISMOOCH like this.
  9. Yeah I know. On a side note, Beyond looks like it will probably be good.
  10. says that... immediately shows god of war, and the last of us. I love sony... definitely my favorite :3
  11. The Last of Us looks pretty good but after Uncharted 3 I'm skeptical about it.
  12. Proof that taking a character and making them male will sell you more copies.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. well i love that they have ellen page in there. it is definitely on my list. So far, god of war, the last of us, and watch dogs... really the only 3 i really interested in.
  14. South Park, Sim City, Far Cry 3, Watch Dogs. They brought up Ghost Recon Online briefly. Which is turning out to be a great online shooter. I think the next closed beta cycle is starting soon. Which means I get to play it some more.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  15. i must have missed the new sim city announcement.. and youre like the first person i have met that has said they would enjoy FC3.. I look forward to it, but I am also a fan of FC2... and how did i forget south park xD
  16. How can people say they don't like Far Cry 3? It seems like they are trying to make up for Far Cry 2 to me. Far Cry was just plain silly horror fun. Far Cry 2 is alright but disappointing. Far Cry 3 just seems to be more pure silly fun.
    Then I remember, no fun allowed in games.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  17. Since no one seems to care about Otherland or the others, I will just have to wait until Gamigo sends me my closed beta key.. :3 As for the Doctor Who mmo, I don't know what 3 Rings/Sega's progress on that.. And I guess that The Neverending Story mmo was cancelled.
  18. Today was only the first day of E3.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  19. yeah.. far cry 2 did not meet up to the expectations I had of it.. but was still fun. I agree with the silly fun in Far Cry 3.. just alot of insanity xD