Dragon Tombs - Where are they?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I have so many Questions to ask.
    1 If we are having a dragon tomb update then will someone be able to use a preexisting dragon egg to make a claimed area in the wild?
    2 Will this work in the nether?
    3 Will HOSTILE mobs be able to spawn in the area?
    4 How big would the claimed area be?
    5 Will we be able to use /vault
    6 Can we use Teleporters?
    7 Will it be just like a res in town or will it have different flags?
    8 Will this update come before new years?
    9 If ever a wild reset happens, kinda of like BETA 1.8 with the jungle biome, will the areas that have been claimed stay?
    10 Will there be a way to claim outposts WITHOUT a dragon egg so there are not any greifings that happen?
    11 Do we need to pay in rupees also if we want to claim land in the wild?
    and finally,
    12 Will dragon tombs be spread out a huge distance from each other?
  2. 1. No because they don't exist anymore
    2. Probably not
    3. Don't know
    4. Not released info
    5. Obviously not.
    6. What?
    7. Who knows
    8. Obviously not.
    9. Most likely no more wild resets, and the last was in 1.2.5 not beta 1.8
    10. No
    11. Probably yes
    12. The teleports to them yes.

I hope I helped. But it would have been better if you had not replied to a oldish thread. Though I think it is ok for this thread.
  3. I believe it's 1 per server?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. xD Then again I'm not entirely sure because honestly think about it "Oh hey lets fix lag!" and then when they're put in "LETZ PUT IN LOTS OF TOMBS!" *Lag City*
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  5. If its only one tomb a server, will there be a normal respawn time for the dragons or whatevers inside, kind of making it a sort of "raid dungeon" or will it be a one time run and whoever finds it rules over the egg basically?
  6. You have the idea. More of a like a Dungeon due to the small amount for a required party. but definitely comparable to an MMORPG instance.
  7. so its just going to be a one time run? as soon as its been raided, and the area wiped of all valuable resources, thats it?
  8. no no no.. like a Wow dungeon.. you can tee up at any time, and wait for others to join. The run through it. Once your done, do it again for more lootz. I guess instance was the wrong word. Dungeon was pretty spot on.
  9. I'm sorry but do you expect anyone to read that?......
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. How about you sell each Dragon Egg for $1,000...

That way if any Billionare kid joins EMC he can always buy some Dragon Eggs... (You know, Just In Case)
  11. Wait... You... Am I the only One who actually reads the ToS?
  12. That's rather rude, I worked on that for the sole purpose of educating people on the possibilities this update could create.
  13. It's simple, if you're not going to read it, don't comment about it.
  14. You do realise you've now basically said "Aikar, remember to stop people protecting end portals" right?...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. No Comment.
    72Volt likes this.
  16. Dude calm down...It was a joke :oops:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Dude calm down it was a joke....:oops:
  18. Yes, it may have been, but it came across as offensive
    72Volt likes this.
  19. "Hey everyone, I'm going to protect the important zones and make you pay me a fee to enter or pass through!"

Yeahh... I can see so many problems spawning from that...