Dragon Tombs - Where are they?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 4, 2012.

1. That is correct. Perms will work very similar to res perms. With some - such as the ability to control /move - removed - so people may pass through the space.
  2. (After reading this)
    /end textwall
    yankees518 likes this.
  3. Then why get suppoter? if you have free reses in the wild?
  4. You will have to own the eggs necessary to purchase the land...
  5. They will be far from free...
    mba2012 and yankees518 like this.
  6. Maybe a plot of land in the wild can be included in a high supporter or a 1- time donation?
  7. Free as in no money ($)
  8. Yeah and "Far from Free" basically sounds like "If you're not Leowaste or JackBiggin don't bother." :/
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  9. I thought Jack usually donates his rupees to IcC?:p
    JackBiggin likes this.
  10. Fixed
    JackBiggin and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. The Dragon Tombs are supossed to reward everyone that is present when they are completed, so they aren't necessarily going to cost anything except effort. Of course, if you want to buy them rather than working for them, I think you'll find yourself needing some Rupees especially at first.
  12. Look at it this way, if making rupees is difficult to you, you can always fight the dragon more times and sell eggs to make rupees too.

Rupees and Eggs will be required.
    Pab10S likes this.
  13. I suspect the Dragon Eggs may become an item that can be purchased with real cash?

It would make sense, but would have to be quite highly priced to prevent people buying a crapton and claiming huge tracts of land.
  14. Not quite. It also promotes reward for people working together as a community. A group of people could donate the money to reach the required amount to claim an area. ;)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. My point was, not that I am complaining, is that eventually the wild will be another town, - teleporting, +having ores and spawners under your own "plot of lad in the wild" for you to work with only.
  16. So I can't claim spawn? :(
  17. The egg/rupee requirement is actually designed to have more people go about it as a group. Instead of ONE individual owning a lot. It is to promote that wild communites can now have a little bit more protection.
  18. Derp I forgot that. I for some reason was thinking that it was only going to be one egg per person and that was it. *facepalm*
  19. Sure, but that's not what I am saying. I am saying that the wild might become another town,
    Do you see what I am saying? It has nothing to do with one person owning tons of land in the wild.
  20. The way you're talking makes this sound like a problem. Wild outposts are already like towns just no teleports. Honestly if they do, I don't mind because most of the time, those in wild outposts are those who make the 30+ min walk into the wild and build. It's much quieter because you don't hear "WHO SELLS THIS? WHERE CAN I FIND THIS? HOW DO I DO THIS?" and if that's the case and we can claim land with these eggs, we don't have to be constantly on our toes watching to make sure people don't grief.