Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Yeah actually I just used all of the free-clicking sites that were listed on the Fandom Wiki and now 4 of my 5 eggs are sick lol oops
    I forgot about that part... I'm handling it
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  2. I got a new egg plz help it grow up
  3. I got it : D
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  4. If you guys want to see an insane family tree, look at this
    It's my Magi dragon that I finally got from the abandoned egg pile
  5. Found a bigger one

Sorry if I'm spamming this thread, I'm just suddenly hyperfixated on DragonCave for the time being.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  6. That is one giant lineage.. I'd love have an egg from this once you grow and breed it.
    607 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  7. Absolutely! I have a magi dragon now so I'll drop one to you once it grows up :D
    *EDIT wait no that one isn't mine, it's someone else's that I just found on one of those clicking sites
  8. This is my go to site right here for Dragon Cave. Makes things much much simpler and you can help out others too by viewing their eggs.
    AncientTower and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  9. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I *impulsively* took these bois and I don't have enough room on my scroll for more, and I also already have two of them
    blue and orange xenos I dunno what kind they are but they're free!
    607 likes this.
  10. I'll raise them well.
    Impulsive_Egg and 607 like this.
  11. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
    Free canopy egg! no one from the site's forum is taking it and I need to not be egg-locked atm
    please and thank you!
  12. I really did just stay up until 1 in the morning naming most of my dragons
    good lord
  13. anyone have an ice dragon, a thunder dragon, or a magma dragon they can breed for me perchance?
    Ya boi is struggling and I want some daern avatars
  14. I have some of those. Let me try to breed them and see if they'd like to have kids or not.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  15. bless ur soul AT <3
    EDIT: if you do end up getting one can you PM it to me? I got egg-locked because I am *cough* impulsive