Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. That would be cool if you really wanted to but i can wait till next year to get one.
  2. One of my 4 hatched :D
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. I was able to pick up most of the Halloween dragon from years prior. I'm quite happy with that considering I didn't have any Halloween dragons before this.

- Alrain, the Cavern Lurker Dragon

- Emrakul, the Desipis Dragon

- Oshiro, the Grave Dragon

- Bolas, the Omen Wyrm

- Ichabod, the Pumpkin Dragon

- Moira, the Shadow Walker Dragon

- Shona, the Witchlight Dragon

- Marrowvain, the Black Marrow Dragon

- A Caligene dragon that has yet to mature
    607 likes this.
  4. Christmas Holiday Dragons out now.
    Ritunn and 607 like this.
  5. Seems like every year after the Christmas Dragons I fall into a meh mood about this game. I really have no interest again until the Valentines dragons... You know what would be totally boss, is if they did a St Patrick's series with cool looking green/gold dragons. The Shamrock dragon.... A mighty lucky dragon that when used helps dragon breeds breed two headed rainbow dragons.
  6. After so much breeding and searching and hoping it would be the one, I finally got it! I got an alt black dragon!

Now I need to find a new goal to complete. Perhaps a male version?
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  7. cool.. if you don't have one already perhaps try for the upside down Mint dragon.. It'll only be upside down on the scroll when you click on it.
    607 and Ritunn like this.
  8. I’ve got one. Want me to try and breed it for you?
  9. don't let the thread die... go out into the world and collect the dragons.. collect them all.
  10. But I don't want too.... ;-;
  11. Gotta' catch em' all!
  12. I'm still trying to find some copper dragons. Got all the prize dragons, gold, and silver dragons just no copper dragons.
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  13. I have a couple Coppers if you want me to try to breed one for you
  14. That'd be lovely! Anything you want?
  15. I mean I don't play this game much any more so I'll just take whatever you think is worth it :p
    Do you care about lineage or does it not matter?
    607 likes this.
  16. I'm alright with any lineage.
  17. Ritunn and 607 like this.
  18. 607 likes this.
  19. Hope you all got the 6, that's right, 6 new 13th birthday eggs! I got 5 of them myself so far.
    607 likes this.
  20. dang.. didn't collect any as I have not played in a week.