Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. I got all four new eggs and two of the red/gold ones :D
    Anyone want my extra red/gold?
    607 likes this.
  2. Just found a new feature that must have been implemented this year. Apparently you can earn dragon shards and save up to purchase dragon eggs. You can only earn 100 shards a week so saving up for say a Gold dragon at 4,100 shards will take a while.
  3. So far the trading section is littered with people who think trading non cb rares for cb rares is a deal.. I don't think so
  4. I've been working on refining the naming scheme for my dragons and noticed that I had two with the title The Royal so I made them King and Queen instead,
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  5. So I'm trying out the new trading feature on the dragon cave website and no one wants to trade a cb gold for my cb coded name (tunni) which is an African language.
    607 likes this.
  6. I took a small break from this but I'm back collecting more Vampire Dragons, I just gained 4 more.
  7. I recently got my silver trophey and have been breeding all the hybrids.
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. all i do it collect the dragon eggs from the places lol
  9. "As you cross the barren volcanic plains, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.
    You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

Anyone else having getting this? what does it mean?
  10. It just means the volcano biome is low on eggs.
  11. When a new release happens, there are often eggs being taken so often that none are left. There's always a limited amount of eggs in a habitat, with one batch spawning every five minutes and a big one once an hour. When a new release happens, TJ (the creator and lead designer of the game) causes the habitat of the new dragon to ONLY spawn that dragon. This causes the eggs to be taken so fast that it empties the habitat.
    Edit: Damn you Ritunn and your ninja'ds!
    607, Impulsive_Egg and Ritunn like this.
  12. You did go a lot more in-depth though.
    607 likes this.
  13. thank
  14. bumping because my eggs need to be hatchlings before I can freeze them and I'm not going to be able to post much in the next two days so clicks would be much appreciated <3
  15. I know it's a forum game but sometimes I just don't want to post all the codes in so people can view them. That is why I like hatcheries. http://www.allureofnds.net/
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  16. I don't think it's working for me because it's not letting me select my dragons, that is if it lets you pick individual dragons
    I try to hit submit and it says that there was a problem with the database
  17. Are you going to the daycare section typing in your username and then clicking the dragons you want to get hatched. http://www.allureofnds.net/daycare
  18. yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing, but it's not showing me my individual dragons
    but it doesn't really matter, I'm about to leave anyway so I don't really have any time messing with this stuff, but thanks for trying to help AT!
  19. What is your dragon cave username and I'll type it in to see if I get the same problem.
  20. Just traded someone new release hatchlings for this this
    607 likes this.