[DEBATE] Presidential Election - 2016 (closing Nov 22)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Erektus, Sep 9, 2015.

?

VOTE

Donald Trump (R) 138 vote(s) 50.0%
Hillary Clinton (D) 138 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS

Hey, guys, just a little PSA: Do not attempt to do this.

It has been floating around some social media. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a bomb. It rapidly produces chlorine gas (which makes the bottle rupture) and the victim to asphyxiate (killing them by air deprivation).
    607 likes this.

2. Miss "Most electable candidate" was outvoted by 2 candidates.
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  3. Bernie needs 66% of the delegates to beat Hillary. I think that's VERY possible considering all the things that are coming up, a civil case, a criminal case, and in fact, Trump bashing her all the time.
  4. Anybody know what happened at the Nevada Convention? Lies and a lot of favoritism went on.
  5. So some dude lifted a chair and put it down. Hillary supporters felt threatened. Police came. That's all I know, lol.

Found this video. [May contain language, I haven't watched it yet.]
  6. I say neither.

Donald Trump is just like Hitler . He wants to keep Mexicans and Muslims behind a wall to keep us safe from the "bad" people. Not every Mexican and Muslim is a terrorist. Also Americans do bad stuff to not just other people! Also he is practically against women.

Hillary Clinton has exposed some personal info. And that was pretty dumb on her part.

If I really had to vote for on of them I would go with Hillary
  7. This picture is from his wedding, right?
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  8. You are a fancy talker but you really need to explain to us simpletons what you are talking about.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  9. Hillary Clinton (better known by her supporters as the most electable candidate), a woman who is a household name, was beat by somebody nobody else in the country really knows.
  10. I don't think any of her supporters like her for her actual policies.
    God_Of_Gods and StoneSky like this.
  11. There should be a option on the poll which says

I Don't Care
  12. You should care. This basically decides your future.
    SoulPunisher, xHaro_Der, 607 and 3 others like this.
  13. Consider watching Secular Talk on YouTube. Quite a few bad words, but good for watching.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldfgbzNILYZA4dmDt4Cd6A

There is a video that is an interview and explains it really well. I'll post it in a bit.
    EDIT: Found it.

The guy takes a room full of Bernie supporters yelling and says it is violent and chairs are being thrown.
  14. But videos have showed of no violence. The dude that picked up the chair hugged after putting it down.
  15. .
  16. Yeah, basically.
  17. 1 quadrillion years from now, all planets will be ejected from all stars and our sun will be 5 degrees Kelvin, no matter how this election goes.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  18. I know it's an expression in English, but this sounds so stupid to me :p
  19. Well some futures that is =P
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.