Deal or No Deal (Game 4)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Me too ;0
  2. The offers were fine, but they did not award risk and were incredibly predictable. I want the amounts to be unpredictable, rewarding for the amount rounds you go, slightly punishing early leavers, and fair.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Carbonyx like this.
  3. Ah makes sense! Yes I like the increase in reward for the amount of rounds you go.
    607 likes this.
  4. Another thing to think about, on the show, the rewards aren't just money (I think one time it was a trip to outer space or something insane like that). It would be interesting to see you come up with some non-monetary rewards. :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Yeah, some rare promo or a free built home for your res. Something money can buy but feels better to win.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I hope at one point I will be chosen for this because I like games like this
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Same skele
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. *chants* game 5 game 5 game 5
    Equinox_Boss and Tuq_SolidColor like this.
  9. Game FIVE!!!
  10. Fine tuning a very new formula. This formula will help with the risk - reward factor. Rewarding you for taking it to the next round.

Also, should the player choose deal next round, I will allow them to pick the next round's shulker boxes so they can see what they could have gotten.
    607, Carbonyx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Ooooh this game is getting extra spicy
    607, Carbonyx and Unoski like this.