Deal or No Deal (Game 4)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Feb 5, 2017.

1. No deal ;) 3,4,14 Please
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. You have a 12.5 chance to get everything that's left now. Just telling you
  3. What do you mean?
    Unoski and Tuqueque like this.
  4. Well you have a 12.5% chance to get 1 of the amounts that is left and have it be son your box
  5. I was sitting there wondering why sealeon has yet to respond. I just didn't check my notification about this and the notification disappeared. Whoops.
    Anyway, the cloning machine is currently being fixed up and should be ready next game. 607, how about this?

Some decent picks there. You only have 4 values from each column left and this round you can only open up 2 Shulker Boxes. I am most concerned about the 1r being in play. I am also excited about the 1,000,000r being in play. I do wonder how the game will be playing out. I am gonna offer...
    225,206r
    Deal or No Deal?
    If you choose Deal, your Shulker Box will be revealed and you will get your rupees.
    If you choose No Deal, please select 2 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  6. Well!
    ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.
  7. NO DEAL. DO IT NO DEAL :D
    Unoski likes this.
  8. Your next deals may vary between 50275r and 300125 if im right(99% sure) may the force be with you! Id choose no deal since you are late game, dont pick 18!
  9. No deal ;) 2,22
    Equinox_Boss, Unoski and Tuqueque like this.

10. I totally forgot to reveal which shulker box held what. Here they are so far:

1. ???
    2. 200k
    3. 400k
    4. 50k
    5. 750k
    6. 25k
    7. 5k
    8. 2r
    9. 25r
    10. ???
    11. 75k
    12. 10r
    13. ???
    14. 300r
    15. 50r
    16. 1k
    17. 75r
    18. ???
    19. ???
    20. 5r
    21. 500r
    22. 100k
    23. ???
    24. 300k
    25. 10k
    26. 200r

Anyway, those lower tier numbers are holding you down. The million rupees and the 1 rupee are still in play, which is odd. I am gonna offer...

250,275r
    Deal or No Deal?
    If you choose Deal, your Shulker Box will be revealed and you will get your rupees.
    If you choose No Deal, please select 1 Shulker Box to open and remove from the game.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Tuqueque like this.
  11. no deal!!!!
    Equinox_Boss, Unoski and Tuqueque like this.
  12. go for it! but dont wait till the end, i still believe that you have the 1r box lol
    edit: rupee deal range

100k-300k
  13. You have a 16.6% chance to get the 1mil. The chances of getting 1r and 1milr are slim. I say deal you only have 2 high amounts on the board. DEAL DEAL
  14. FYI last time I said deal I had the 1 MILL. >.>
    607, Tuqueque, Carbonyx and 1 other person like this.
  15. I'm expecting you to say 'No Deal'... so I'll advise you to say 'Deal'. ;)
    Carbonyx, Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.
  16. *GASP*

Edit: You you can read minds?
  17. I spent a lot of time thinking about this but Its a Deal :)
    Carbonyx, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. My offers did not have the desired effect. I will be altering the formula again and will post game results tomorrow.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I think the offers were fine. It's also definitely a gamble and usually people like to be safe than sorry. Can't wait for next one!
    607 likes this.
  20. Hope I'm chosen for the next one
    Equinox_Boss likes this.