Deal or No Deal (Game 4)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Feb 5, 2017.

1. To save some money, I have fired most of the models. I kept Kevin though and he has a gift for you guys. Displayed before you is Deal or No Deal. Here is how the game works:
    • At the beginning of the game, I will ask you to choose one Shulker Box. Once you choose a Shulker Box, it is yours until the end of the game. You will not know what your Shulker Box contains. Now here is where the fun begins.
    • Each round I will ask you to choose a number of Shulker Boxes. I will open the chosen Shulker Boxes and reveal what each Shulker Box is worth (Their possible values are shown in the picture). These Shulker Boxes are now out of the game.
    • After each round, I will offer an amount of rupees to purchase your Shulker Box. If you decline, say No Deal and you will proceed to the next round. If you accept, say Deal and the game will end with you taking the money. I will then reveal what was in your Shulker Box (the one I bought).
    • This will continue until one Shulker Box remains on the stands. I will give you one final offer to buy your Shulker Box and if you decline, you will be faced with the option to open your Shulker Box or open the Shulker Box left on the stands. You will keep whatever amount of rupees are in the said Shulker Box.
    • My Goal: Buy your Shulker Box for less than what it is worth
      Your Goal: Get the most rupees you can, whether by making a deal or by getting your Shulker Box's rupees at the end.
    IMPORTANT NOTES

• I will know what each Shulker Box contains. If you want to ensure I am not cheating you of rupees, I can give the list to a mod and they can make sure I am not rigging the game.
    • My offers will be based on a formula, so you will not get any clues from my offers.
    • You can only play once (for now).
    • No alternate accounts may be used for getting into the game.
    • The entire game will play out on this thread so you can get some help from the audience.
    • Yes, this entire game is based off chance.
    • The amounts are shuffled between the Shulker Boxes via random.org
    • Yes, you can win up to 1.000.000 rupees.
    • My formula for the offering has changed drastically from last game. My last offers were too high. Hopefully the new offers will makes you guys want to risk it all.
  2. *comm...
    Erm, I'm new to this? :I
    Totally haven't played before?
    Please?
    Unoski, Equinox_Boss and AncientTower like this.
  3. Sounds fun!! I'm in! :D
  4. awesome :D i'm in :D
  5. Yeah game 4... Throwing my Vader Helmet into the ring..
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Id like to apply :)
  7. Kevin!
    Tuqueque and Unoski like this.
  8. 48 hours! That seems good! I didn't need most of it, though. ;)
  9. Pick me pick me pick me
  10. I'm in
  11. Count me in

Edited: WAIT I have school in 48 hours!!!
  12. I'm in :D
  13. That's no problem... :p It's 48 hours for entering, and you entered before the 48 hours were up, so you've got a chance to be chosen.
  14. The next participant is...

Alright, Sealeon, please choose 1 Shulker Box to take with you to the end. You have 48 hours.
  15. Good luck my dude!
    607, AncientTower and Unoski like this.
  16. Exciting!
    I got to say, though, it does look a whole lot less cool without all the colours and villagers. :p But I can see how this is much more efficient for you.
  17. Yeah. This way I can use any PC to get the results out.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  18. Number 10 please :D
    Unoski, Equinox_Boss and MajorHaze like this.