Deal or No Deal (Game 4)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Great, now just pick 6 shulker boxes to open and remove from the game. :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. 7,11,12,15,16,17 :)
    607, Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.

3. Not bad for a first try. I am gonna have to offer...
    166,865r
    Deal or No Deal?
    If you choose Deal, your Shulker Box will be revealed and you will get your rupees.
    If you choose No Deal, please select 5 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game.
    607, Equinox_Boss and NetherSpecter like this.
  4. This new format is sexy Sky... like I kind of just wanna play to see the graphics constantly pop up...
  5. Ooohhh! I say no deal!
    Tuqueque and Unoski like this.
  6. Don't do it!
  7. I bet on that you have the 1r box sealeon, so don't do it!
    Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.
  8. No deal :) (But I appreciate the offer) 5,6,24,25,26

9. Took a big hit with 750,000r. The million rupees are still in play though. I am gonna offer...
    150,139r
    Deal or No Deal?
    If you choose Deal, your Shulker Box will be revealed and you will get your rupees.
    If you choose No Deal, please select 4 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game.
  10. No deal :) (I wanna see where this goes) 8,9,21,20,22
    Equinox_Boss, Tuqueque and Unoski like this.
  11. Whoops, I meant 4 Shulker Boxes. Please choose one of the numbers to exclude. :p
  12. 22

13. You are walking on thin ice now. I am gonna offer...
    204,722r
    Deal or No Deal?
    If you choose No Deal, please select 3 Shulker Boxes to open and remove from the game.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Carbonyx like this.
  14. Don't do it!
  15. My analysis of what you should do, don't open if you dont want to be influenced =P

I'd say take it, since I believe that you don't have that many chances of removing low numbers(which is your goal at the end). If My mind reading calculations are corect your max that you can get from here is around 320k, but you can easily drop the possibility of getting money. (Im assuming that your box has 1r and that you can't get rid of it(since is the current worst possible outcome)
  16. So intense, I miss all the villagers. #BringBackTheVillagers
  17. It is too bad. The models won't come back. BUT, I am testing a cloning machine. Would you guys be alright with 25 more Kevins?
    Carbonyx, 607, AncientTower and 2 others like this.
  18. That's fine by me. Kevin and I are tight.
    Carbonyx, 607 and Unoski like this.
  19. I'd like the graphic to indicate which shulker boxes were newly opened and which had been opened before. :)
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. You have a 10% to get any of the values on the screen and a 9.9 repeating chance to get any of the values on the screen and from your shulker. I say you do no deal
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.