Corrupt a wish!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by shade554, Mar 19, 2013.

1. You get a new apple pie, but the apples are synthetically made and have lots of industrial waste in them.

I wish to be Aikar, ruin the economy, and take over the leadership of EMC by establishing a dictatorship in which I ruin the economy every single minute of the day
  2. Granted but ur dictatorship killed everyone in 5minutes
    I wish for an apple pie! (Non-toxic,Not in my face,No homeless people,perfectly edible,No lies, No numbers,No crab apples,Non-factory stuff,No one stealing it)
  3. Granted, but it explodes anyways!

I wish for a 1080p TV. :D
  4. granted but u drop it on ur way into ur house
    I wish for an apple pie! (Non-toxic,Not in my face,No homeless people,perfectly edible,No lies, No numbers,No crab apples,Non-factory stuff,No one stealing it,No explosions,Not allergic,Don't lose apatite)
  5. Granted, but it smells bad.
    I wish to have some fresh air that smells nice.
  6. Granted, but it also happens to be carbon monoxide
    I wish for diamond supporter status that never runs out and for me to never get banned
  7. Only wish for one item! Granted but the diamond supporter get boring and u quit EMC
    I wish for an apple pie! (Non-toxic,Not in my face,No homeless people,perfectly edible,No lies, No numbers,No crab apples,Non-factory stuff,No one stealing it,No explosions,Not allergic,Don't lose apatite,Does not smell bad)
  8. Granted and it is made of golden apples.
    I wish for no pvp on EMC
  9. Granted but JustinGuy turns it on!
    I wish for an apple pie! (Non-toxic,Not in my face,No homeless people,perfectly edible,No lies, No numbers,No crab apples,Non-factory stuff,No one stealing it,No explosions,Not allergic,Don't lose apatite,Does not smell bad, Edibleapples ONLY)
  10. Granted but it is poisoned with the apple that the witch used to kill Snow White
    I wish for EMC to live forever
  11. :D yeah i got it granted but i said not poisoned apples
    GRanted but ur the only one on EMC then
    I wish for more apple pie!!!! (Non-toxic,Not in my face,No homeless people,perfectly edible,No lies, No numbers,No crab apples,Non-factory stuff,No one stealing it,No explosions,Not allergic,Don't lose apatite,Does not smell bad, Edibleapples ONLY)
  12. Granted
    I wish for lava walls on every residence of emc
  13. Granted but the wall turns ur res into a lava mess
    I wish for pizza!
  14. Granted but the pizza is cold.
    I wish for the world to be eliminated by an army of ice cream cows Mwhahahahahha!!!
  15. Granted but they all die!
    I wish for pizza! (Non-Cold [I hate cold pizza], Edible,Not plastic, not poison)
  16. Granted, it has anchoives.
    I wish for this thread to be more popular.
  17. Granted, but now it'll appear on every sleezy tabloid cover in the country.
    I wish my job appreciated me. :(
  18. Granted but they appreciated u to much that they had to fire you!
    I wish for a higher pay check
  19. Granted, but you're fire the same day
    I wish for happiness without depression
  20. You wish it for someone else.
    I wish for ______