[CONTEST] Voting Contest 2016!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 15, 2016.

1. You ask your friends to help you out. I got your back if you need it for those 1 - 1.5 weeks, np! Can't manage your whole alt family but one or two shouldn't pose too much of a problem. Just say the word :)

Unless of course you're already without Internet right now, I suppose that makes things harder ;) I'll keep an eye out anyway.
  2. Thanks for the offer! :D I'll probably do that, thanks! :) Just because I can, I'll state what I "need": 4 accounts voted for approx. 10 days during the second and third week of August.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  3. I'm so close to 600 voting streak then 200 more to qualify for the beacon tier!
  4. Question: If you qualify for say... the redstone block, would you also qualify for the dia block?

So you have 14 chances rather than 6?
  5. Read the details section.
  6. Hmm, guess I skipped over that one sentence the 3 times I read it before :rolleyes:. #fail
    Krysyy likes this.
  7. Perfect timing, just hit bonus 799 today. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. *continues voting as usual*
    Currently at 374 so I will most likely be above 400 by the end of this :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Dont know if I will be anle to make any of these with my travelling... but it doesnt matter. Just happy to be here :)
    Thanks to Kryssy and team for another cool event idea !
  10. Something occurred to me.. I don't know if this is possible or not, figured I could always ask, but if doable I'd like to request that my alt GripCEO gets disqualified.

I know alts are ok, but I honestly don't like using alts to expand my chances. Aya is a different story; she's actually active in the community on both the forums and in-game. I'll let the numbers speak for themselves: Aya's TEXP right now: 29,032. GripCEO's TEXP: 1 :D. I'm not too sure but I think he even picked up an XP orb which wasn't for him in the first place ;)

So yeah, may the best (and luckiest) voter win!

Reminds me to bribe random.org a bit :D
    Patr1cV and Uber_Corq like this.
  11. I haven't voted all the way down the list in a while. Does the last one (minecraftservers.net) work for anyone else? I remember it doing the same thing months ago where when you vote a white screen pops up and never loads anything. Wondering if it's just me.
  12. Not just u, the whole thing is broke :confused:
  13. I'm on 113 or 114 vote bonus, heh I can't understand stuff :p
  14. I currently have a bonus of 180, so I guess I'm okay. XD
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. I think I could pull off Tier 1 :D
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  16. Cool, I hit 902 today:D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Last few days MinecraftServers.org has not been giving me any votes.
  18. Same.
  19. A few voting site that aren't doing right.
    Minecraft-Mp.com - captcha not working for me:confused:
    MineServers.net - has not giving any of my votes:(
  20. I'm not great with contests but sure wish EMC would add diamond voter's armor. :rolleyes:
    Will_McNab likes this.