[CONTEST] Super Bowl 50 Predictions

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 5, 2016.

1. That's fabulous lmao
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  2. Well, I think the Broncs will definitely prevail, with Manning with the winning touchdown!:)
    neffykitty and crystaldragon13 like this.
  3. It's a shame I can't post my prediction yet, as I don't really know how I even think this could work :p
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  4. Somebody please enlighten me as to how American 'football' (to me it looks like rugby with ridiculous amounts of padding on your person) works :p
    607, crystaldragon13 and cowland123 like this.
  5. Gawadrolt and crystaldragon13 like this.
  6. Go Broncos. I don't like Cam's antics. I'm fine with him celebrating after touchdowns but him doing it after every first down is cocky. He should calm down, in my opinion. Cam will be pressured all game long. If he is able to escape, Von Miller will be breathing down his neck. I'd love to see Peyton Manning retire as a champ. Denver, keep the throne warm. The Giants are comin for ya!
  7. For those of you who don't do football:

Touchdowns are 6 points.
    Afterwards, the team can do either a 33-yard field goal for an additional point, or run it 2 yards for 2 additional points.
    Field goals are 3 points
    Safeties are 2 points, and are when the ball is downed in the end zone of whichever team has the ball. Sort of like a defensive touchdown.
    Dufne and crystaldragon13 like this.
  8. Go panthers! Bring home the trophy for the south east!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. Well, Denver omelets are good so might as well root for them.
  10. Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic. Just in case, Beyoncé and Bruno Mars are playing during the game between the halves.
  11. Broncos FTW!
    neffykitty likes this.
  12. Hah, I live in America I barely know how it works! lol! :)
    AnonReturns and crystaldragon13 like this.
  13. If there was a way to spam the 'Like' on both of these I would probably get banned from the forums. :oops: :p
  14. Well two weeks ago I thought the Cardinals and the Patriots were going to be playing in the super bowl so I guess I'm probably going to be wrong but.... Cardinals got their butts whooped. Denver doesn't stand a chance.
    Rhythmically likes this.
  15. Serious I hope
  16. Same here hehe