[CONTEST] Super Bowl 50 Predictions

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 5, 2016.

1. I guessed 31-10 so only one touchdown off BUT I guessed carolina winning :/
  2. I would just like to point out what I noticed in reading over this thread and say way to go Broncos for an awesome win.

Krysyy said:
    And later in the thread...

Krysyy said:
    Then a few posts later...

6thDoctorWho said:
    I suppose with all the Panther win hype the guess pool was not that easy to select a winner from that would have actually won on the Price is Right, because I thought a guess of 24 to 12 was going over for a game score of 24 to 10.

Don't think I am trying to say I should have won, cause I did not even submit a guess, as I was too worried the pundits would be right and we would be dealing with panther mania down here in the south. But I do tend to notice details, and wondered about this.

I am also relieved the Broncos pulled it off and has given Manning a chance to go out the Champ he really is, even if his game has diminished some.

Way to go Orange Crush, Coca-Cola thanks you Denver :)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  3. man I had 28-24 broncos but I thought the panthers would at least try...well we won the super bowl:)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. On the official form, 6thDoctorWho's entry says 24 and 10

They said themselves that they forgot what they put in, but what matters is what was written in the actual form, not what they say after.
    Gawadrolt, 607 and Patr1cV like this.
  5. Your entry (CST):

2/5/2016 18:39:09
    6thDoctorWho
    607 and Dramanya like this.
  6. I guess my memory is still bad
    607 likes this.
  7. Krysyy, are we allowed to share our predictions now? I feel kind of stupid for mine >.<
  8. Congrats 6thDoctorWho. You better go to Vegas.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  9. For someone who never watches Super Bowls or knows how any of this sport works, I don't think I did too badly, I got one of the scores right but the other one way off :p

Congrats Doctor!
    607 likes this.