[CONTEST] Super Bowl 50 Predictions

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 5, 2016.

1. My prediction is gonna be WAAAAAY wrong ;-;
  2. I'm an American and yet still don't see the reason for all the football hype. If we spent half the time and resources that we do on football but instead on cancer research or space tech, we would be living 125 years and in fancy space stations. But I guess an egg shaped ball with men smacking each other's butts can have a certain appeal...
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  3. HAHAHA! Exactly what I was thinking, the only thing hilarious and awesome about the superbowl is the commercials lying about what the country can become but rather more corrupted and political idiots :p
  4. I've never been much of a football watcher, so I'll just have to guess on this one... let's see... A horse can lash out with his hooves, but unless he can outrun the panther, the panther can leap and take him down with those long claws. Plus, the horse is in an open field, but the field is confined, so the panther might be able to angle around and take it down, earning a horsewich prize. Thus, I think I have to go with the panther for this one.

I'm doing this correctly, right?
  5. Broncos beat my team (Patriots) and made them look bad, so I will definitely be rooting for the Panthers
  6. You're a patriot? Remember what happened when they went to the superbowl with the giants?

And last year?
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  7. I have no idea how American football works or the point system. I just made a prediction in the blind, we'll see how that go:p
  8. Every team will have a bad year and some teams and even the league just hate the patriots because they are so good.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. Hence deflate gate, dem cheaters :p
  10. But the question is do we really want to live 125 years? Overpopulation will kill us off if it's not cancer. I'd love to find the cure to cancer, but this analogy is completely irrelevant to a game of football.

Also, I'll leave this here
    GeistKitsune and Rhythmically like this.
  11. Welp, Good luck eryone...
  12. As of now, Broncos > Carolina.
    Dufne and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  13. Broncos omg awesome 1st quarter 10-0
  14. I just voted now cause I'm a dirty little cheater.
  15. Lol I'm not even watching it, seems like carolina is losing which means my predictions were very wrong :p
    Gawadrolt and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  16. So far half of my prediction is right. Broncos are winning. :D
  17. My prediction is still technically correct since their scores haven't passed them and the Broncos are winning, but I predicted the Broncos would score a decent amount higher and the Panthers a little bit higher. I'm sure there's at least a few people that predicted them more accurately than I did, though.
  18. My predictions are just about right right now
  19. You better not win this.
  20. My prediction was way off :p
    But Broncos and Manning done it, so I'm happy even if I had way over predictions :D
    tuqueque likes this.