[CONTEST] Mandelbrot Art

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Bump! If you send in entries now, you can still send others to replace them later, if you aren't sure yet if you won't find anything better.
  2. Haven't received any more yet.
  3. We've finally got another participating! I need some more, though. ;)
  4. We're now half-way to the mark of 10 participants! :) Remind your friends, if you enjoyed this and think they might. ;)
  5. A few more days! I am surprised to have received not a single participant from the MoreMoople Discord yet. 🤔
  6. You can always message those people directly and see if they are still interested than waiting for a response.
    607 likes this.
  7. True, but that seems a bit too pushy. :$ And not worth it if I wouldn't get to 10 anyway. But now it's looking like we'll make it! Just a few more participants to go... but of course I wouldn't mind 20 participants either. ;)
  8. I'll see if I can get it to load up on my computer using wine (windows->mac thingy). If so, I'll enter later today.
    607 likes this.
  9. What am I, chopped liver? ;-;
  10. Check your Discord, you broke some rules. ;)
  11. Looking for (at least) one more participant! :)
  12. I managed to finally get around to doing this. :D
    607 likes this.
  13. We made it to 10 participants after all! :D
    You can still participate; I will now look for judges. :)
    MerRhyAndBright likes this.
  14. I'm now trying to write a program for the judges, because when done with Google Forms the images appear blurry, and that seems unfair to the participants.
    Lukas3226 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  15. I just looked at the amazing entries again, which reminded me that I should give this project some priority! I'd rather study though, in some way. :p It's unfortunate I wasn't able to finish this in the Christmas vacation.
  16. I gave it a shot, if it's not to late to submit a few :D (in the end it was really hard to pick my favorites; i kept finding cooler and neater places!) anyway, the email has been sent off ^_^

good luck to all the participants! (i think i might make a signature out of some of these, or maybe print them and put them on my wall...)
    607, MerRhyAndBright and MoreMoople like this.
  17. It is indeed not too late! I wasn't expecting more participants but if I wouldn't be accepting them anymore I would make that clear. ;) Thank you! :D
    Sazukemono likes this.