[CONTEST] EMC Theme Build: 'Summer'

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I was going to, but when I was uploading the file I misplaced it, and I lost it. At least I donated. :(
  2. Thanks :D
  3. Wow... I thought it would be a little harder lol
  4. Problem is, Aikar wants to remove that feature soon. It takes too much space which costs more money to host the site.
  5. Does it have to have a world download file?

I really am lost even with the directions on how to save and make one and blah blah blah.

I was thinking I could possibly make it on singleplayer, and then take a lot of screenshots and make an album on imgur, but idk.
  6. i need to be able to verify that it is 30 x 30 or less
  7. much rupees
    very contest
    so money
    such hot
  8. If we have glass surrounding it 31x31, you will judge it as if the glass is not there correct?
  9. Could I outline the land with a 30x30 perimeter with a pattern of red and black wool?
  10. yes or do what i like to do: spruce leaves
  11. I love this because here in Australia it has actually just turned winter :p
    DeadlyAdmin and jknrlz like this.
  12. are your winters cold?
  13. anyone have an example of a file hosting site where i can post my build?
  14. are we able to build on another server then get a download that way? it wont be a world download it will be a download for just the size of the build
  15. Yes you may use single player etc for this.
  16. Is it ok to use 1.8 snapshots just to use the /fill command to make things easier?
  17. As long as there are not any 1.8 only blocks and such, you should be find.
  18. Ok thx!
  19. sometimes... but never cold enough to snow unless you're in tasmania
  20. How will it be judged?