[CONTEST] EMC Theme Build: 'Summer'

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Updated donations and items. Already starting to get some submissions, but don't worry. You still have plenty of time left =)
  2. You must submit it in the google form in order to be counted.
    607 likes this.
  3. Like I upload it here for the website
  4. Question. Not sure if a person has already asked this but can we do this build on the PE for Minecraft? This is the only version I have available at the moment.
  5. You can not, because you cannot put your saves on to this site on PE. And, it will be less "Jazzzy" due to lack of objects.
  6. not trying to sound rude or anything jkrmnj butt can't we just take some good screenshots and upload them to imgur.com???
  7. You have to make sure that it is 30x30 or less.
  8. No. They are specifically asking for the world download.
    607 likes this.
  9. I have donated and submitted!
  10. ah ok then thank you
  11. Good luck to everyone :D!
  12. This may have already been asked, and may have missed it. If I have, please excuse this question. Will the builds only be viewed in default? Or may we submit the resource pack for it to be viewed in as well.
  13. default i believe if i remember correctly
  14. 97774 for first??? Wow!
  15. Donated 10'ooo Rupees and 2x Enchanted Diamond Picks with Fortune III, Unbreaking III and Effeiciency IV
  16. She said you have to submit it via the google form. Aikar prefers you not uploading zips via the EMC website because it takes unneeded space, and space costs money. I think you should use a site like google drive or dropbox.
  17. I already uploaded via google drive :)
    607 likes this.
  18. Whos Judging?
  19. I'm going away this week, so looks like I'll have to submit a last minute entry when I get back. XD