[CONTEST] EMC Mansion - Room Decorating Contest 2024

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, May 9, 2024.

1. The votes are in! Before I announce the winning room, I wanted to say FANTASTIC job on the rooms, everyone! The creativity that you all showed really blew me away! :D

As the result of a community vote, the winner is...

Spyrovsgnorg and Envine! Congratulations! ;)

A few quotes from the voting form:
    • "Its beautiful, photos dont do it justice"
    • "That amazing map art! <3 "
    • "The map art is an insane amount of work!"
    • "It just fit the theme best for me. I feel they put in the most work, and the map art really put it over the top."

I will get those prizes to you soon, as well as the prizes for everyone who built enough to qualify. Woohoo!! :)
  2. congrats envine when they first showed the map art
    i was like u have just won if u dont win i will be suprised spending like 200x the time and efort to make a map art instead of just decorating a room
    MoreMoople, BlockHead_56 and Envine like this.
  3. woohoo! thanks to the voters! and big thanks for moops for hosting the contest! great few months of fun, watching peoples builds take shape and then exploring them afterwards!
    would be good to know who was 2nd and 3rd though (and the amount of votes).
  4. Good job, guys! :) I'm curious about 2nd and 3rd places, too. There were a bunch of nice builds.
    Raaynn and MoreMoople like this.
  5. A well-deserved win - congratulations! :)

That was a fun competition - thanks for hosting it - and helping with the my door issues :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. Sure! Here's a picture of the results -- there was a total of 15 votes.
    • 7 votes for Spyrovsgnorg and Envine
    • 3 votes for ultipig and FadedMartian
    • 2 votes for EfficiencyV
    • 1 vote for LindenNZ
    • 1 vote for FakeIdea
    • 1 vote for daanhu and dontlickthesofa

* note that some people voted for themselves, but there does not appear to be any votes from alts.
  7. I think LunarEnderGirl and ClayPlatypus also did a really great job on their builds. I couldn't make up my mind on voting and took too long and missed it entirely. But I really enjoyed touring the rooms and picturing what they would look like with some terrain around them.

I kinda let my build down, I forgot the food on the table and a few other odds and ends. These things happen when I wait to the last minute. :oops: But for those of you who spent some hours on your builds... Congratulations on the win Envine/Spy and to the rest of those fabulous other rooms, those were a great effort!
  8. I
    Its ok katy, we get caught up in real life things and sometimes we can't find any spare time to do something, we all love you very much.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  9. Thank you, Katy! Though I still feel like I could have done better on my build. Congrats, Envine and Spy on winning!