[CONTEST] EMC Mansion - Room Decorating Contest 2024

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, May 9, 2024.

1. Nice, this will be a relaxing sightseeing trip.

Ps, dont forget to look for treasure in mine, and Post a Pic in this thread! :)
    BlockHead_56 and LindenNZ like this.
  2. Can we see the rooms before we vote?
    BlockHead_56 likes this.
  3. Oh just saw the thing for to check the rooms, im so blind
    BlockHead_56 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. it looks like EfficiencyV got left off the voting list
  5. Thank you for letting me know! :eek:

I have corrected the form to include EfficiencyV. If anybody has already voted but would like to change their answer to EfficiencyV, please just resubmit the form with the changed vote. I will only count the most recent submission.
    BlockHead_56 and EfficiencyV like this.
  6. Thank you for the teleports :D
    It was very hard to pick just one to vote for - great job everyone. :love: :<3:
  7. raaynn also has treasure or a sign with blood beart was here or somting i dont remember but found it like 20 monds ago when i horsed my sefl in
    BlockHead_56 likes this.
  8. I would love to have seen a paragraph from each room. To know what their take on the build was. A couple of them are a little more interesting of a "tropical getaway" interpretation and I have quandaries.

I for one, took the literal meaning of the mansion room and the getaway. So many interesting directions.
  9. Lol, I think mine was an easy interpretation, as long as you think of "Getaway" in terms of escaping the persuit of those who like to hunt down and trap us pirates.... HAR!
  10. Quite a good idea so I’ll write one aswell.
    the idea behind ours is part of a holiday house on a hillside with the sunset peeking through a stone arch with a small spa below it. Tried to make the best of the limited space and I think I did pretty well
  11. farmerguyson and I just wanted to create a space that was relaxing and tropical. We came up with a Tiki hut with some ice cold drinks, and he added a Moai head and jungle-like decorations. If you visit our room, please DO annoy the pufferfish in the aquarium :)

By the way, I just toured the rooms and I have to say there are a LOT of impressive efforts!
  12. For my room, I was trying to go for a sea/ocean side cottage vacation spot vibe. Got the cottage at the water's edge, lots of fish to watch from the campfire spot.
  13. The vibe I was aiming for was a tropical-themed room you could rent at a resort for a relaxing vacation. It has a mini kitchen, a spa, a small library, and a bedroom. Downstairs has a table with a map for a treasure hunt activity the resort puts on. Plus, the room has a large aquarium window to watch fish swim through!🐠🌴
  14. Envine, what shop will sell the maparts when there ready?
    LindenNZ likes this.
  15. ill probably sell/give them away them at narraweenas plot on utopia maybe early next week
    LindenNZ, XxartboyxX and EfficiencyV like this.
  16. In room 11, Marty and I went with a summer getaway. It's a secluded cabin on the beach in a forest. :)

The left door of the fridge is supposed to be open. I don't know why it's closed.

Screenshots here:

MoreMoople and EvilBlo like this.
  17. Just online and realizing i missed the vote, but a very nice bunch of effort... would have been a tough decision between a few rooms...

Good luck all 0/
    KatydidBuild, MoreMoople and ultipig like this.
  18. when will the results be in ??
  19. Never, whenever moops isnt busy