[CONTEST] Chisel Me This

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If anyone wishes to definitely back out of the contest, please PM me, I'm in the process of assigning more.
  2. Okay, update:

As of this moment, all the spots for residences are now officially filled, so if you haven't received a PM from myself or Krysyy by now then that unfortunately means that we weren't able to assign you one yet. However, if any other players decide that they wish to cancel their spot, the next person on the list will get assigned, and so on. Although even if you haven't applied yet, you might still have a chance, so please still do so.

~Rainbow
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. wow...i am so not good enough for this! good luck everyone!
  4. I'm a horrid designer / builder so I am not even going to bother try to enter since that would be highly unfair towards other players (who would have a chance to win). I just want to say how awesome I think this is; its truly a new twist in giving players something to do and that is impressive in my book.
    Kytula likes this.
  5. can we ask to change the tp place?
    might be handy later on :)
  6. This looks like fun. I will not be able to participate, but I look forward to seeing the end results. Will they be open to public viewing?
  7. Yes. You may not be able to teleport to them directly, but you can still view them from the Town roads.
  8. I may have underestimated my entry, 52x52 and about 120 blocks high, and tons of detail. Currently using an ESCD to clear the extra 8 blocks on the border, barely made a dent and half way through the ESCD.
  9. This is why we have voter shovels :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  10. Your entry is on 8 right?
  11. I haven't done too much, but yeah :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  12. Anything visible from the ground?
  13. Not yet.
    tuqueque likes this.
  14. I get it, I only have about a 3x4 column of mine down to the ground so far.
    Dufne likes this.
  15. Coolio this sounds so kewl =D
  16. aaargh, why oh why do I only just now find out of this contest!! I am a real life sculptor and really wanted to do this kind of stuff for a long time already on minecraft
  17. Well... this will take me away from my own build for a while but a build contest entry from me is long over due. Good luck to everyone
  18. Can I request this contest be extended a bit longer? I don't know if anyone did any calculations when planning this, but the people participating that have extremely detailed sculptors like mine, have a bit over 600,000 blocks of dirt to destroy...which is 22,222+ blocks a day between now and the end of the contest. And if someone messes up to the point of no return, they have to reset their entry and start from scratch.

I doubt I will be able to keep up with destroying 22,000 blocks a day with school on the weekdays. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to work my ass off to complete my entry, but this is going to drive most of us to insanity.
  19. Yeah.... just thought about it being over 300 blocks high. ..

Edit: also didn't see all spots are filled. Good luck everyone
  20. Coolio Ill try this Chisel me this, contest xD I doubt Ill win :p, all good fun! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.