[CONTEST] Chisel Me This

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krystal you should put a list of all accepted entries and which res they're on!
  2. Some people wish to remain unbothered while building destroying. If you don't know what res they are on, then you can't bother them.
  3. Well what about just a list of names? If I wanna find the res I can use string. And it's not like I'd have move anyways.
  4. I do not release the names of other contest participants before the contest is over. If you wish to find out manually, then you may. However, I will not provide the information in a direct list.
    luckycordel and A_Ben_A like this.
  5. if both our prefrence servers are full, what do we do?
  6. how do we chisel the dirt?
  7. Scaling it down would eat up more shovels. My design will (so far) eat up 45 U3 ones :cool:
  8. Dig
  9. ahhh lol i thought she meant 1 block of dirt lollipop

10. Take advise from Spongebob it is easy as using one click
  11. I HAVE TO DATE THE DIRT
    I HAVE TO KISS THE DIRT
    I HAVE TO LICK THE DIRT
    I HAVE TO STUDY THE DIRT

I HAVE TO BE THE DIRT
  12. I signed up :D i am building something cool but ill lose :( ik
  13. Hey! You gotta hope
  14. Time to use what little building skill I have
  15. IS there a way to back out of this competition? Because i dont want to do it anymore.
  16. Just seen your res? :D
    kaptrix likes this.
  17. Ummm.. I got in!!! I am SO going to lose though. I mean, a creeper version of the Thinking Man?

EDIT: don't pay attention to that Thinking Man part....
  18. I don't know if I really want to this but I signed up anyways.. Its nice to see a bunch of contests going on on EMC
    Kytula likes this.
  19. I dont fully understand what we are supposed to do so i dont want to do it anymore can i back out please
  20. basically you have the 60x60 dirt section from bedrock up to max build height which is 256. you have destroy the dirt to form something of your choice. basically reverse building
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.