[CONTEST] 6th Annual EMC Wallpaper Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Congratulations guys!
    I have to say Bosoc's is my favourite and I am very glad you won because I am a big fan of your art lol *you even inspire me and are one of my art idols*
    607 likes this.
  2. Anyone notice that On AlexC__’s scene, Krysyy is hugging a skeleton while watching the chaos?
  3. That's totally a choke-hold. I don't hug skeletons because they are too bony. :p
  4. Mmmmmhhmmmmm
  5. Congratulations Bosoc, Alex & Alpine, those entries look AMAZING. Really well deserved, I'm especially impressed with the details some of guys put into your work (such as Hashhog and the Wither in the background).
    607 likes this.
  6. Woah, I am really impressed with these! I also love how number 1 and 2 are both so different but really detailed and good-looking! (and number 3 as well, of course, but I mean to say that I can understand why they needed a uninvolved jude)

I think my favourite is Bosoc's one, I love the drawing style, I think that the wallpaper is really original and it is so smooth and detailed! I also think how you made the logo is really cool, with the shineyness on it (I don't think that is a word lol).

Really well done everyone!
    Bosoc, 607 and ArkonXT like this.
  7. They all look great! Congratulations! :)
  8. welp it is now
    haastregt likes this.
  9. Bosoc's is amazing!!
    Alex's is really fun and full of detail, but it would be much too chaotic for me.
    Alpine's is nice, but... is it square? Who uses a device with a square screen? :p Well, the Game Boy and Game Boy Color have a square screen, but they don't support wallpapers. :rolleyes:

You were right. ;) It's 'shininess'.
    haastregt likes this.
  10. Would it be possible to add this to the OP so we don't have to scroll through the pages to find out who won? :D

Congrats to all of the winners. I like all the wall papers but I think alexc_'s is my favorite
    ErrantKnight and 607 like this.
  11. Congrats to all the winners! I love the art style of Bosoc's and the humor that's in alexc_'s!
    607 likes this.
  12. I was too full from eating Boulder to show up for the fight, stayed at home with a stomach ache.

I turned the "Winners Announced" text in the OP into a link that takes you directly to the post with the winners. You can click it from the EMC homepage or in the OP now to get to it faster ;)

------------------------------
    Congrats to the winners, all 3 of those wallpapers look amazing! Very nice work!
    Gawadrolt and haastregt like this.
  13. My bad Chin a stray arrow must of came into there from me XD
  14. Could you make it so that its obvious that it is a link? Unless someone sees your post, by going through the pages, all the links are orange. The "WINNERS ANNOUNCED" text is pink like the rest of the text so unless you happen to scroll over it its not very clear it is a link.... am I being picky? lol.

Edit: you could do like the other link that says "click me!" under winners announced with the link?
    607 likes this.
  15. Does the orange underlining help? Makes it look a bit more like a link. :p
    607 likes this.
  16. Orange? Woah. xD I just checked it out, and the post really looks much less good on the Dark - Orange theme. :p I suppose Krysyy doesn't care about the fact that not everyone uses the Rainbow theme. :rolleyes:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  17. Interesting, the underlining changes based on the theme, lol. Probably because of the formatting for links is different based on theme.
    607 likes this.
  18. Late on this, but congrats ya boiz!
    Bosoc likes this.
  19. aaii so were the prizes sent out? cuz i haven't gotten my prizes D:
  20. Prizes normally take up to a month to be sent out ;-;