Construction Permit

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, May 28, 2018.

1. So it's true huh? You actually have to pay in order to get a permit to build something on Utopia? It's an outrage! :D

Oh wait... sorry Toade, nvm... I forgot that you merely showed us the filled out (virtual) backside of your regular gold and/or support voucher ;)

It looks promising though!
    607, Eviltoade and luckycordel like this.
  2. Toade, where's the P-49 and A-674 forms?

You're supposed to display those with that permit for it to be valid.....
    purplebook163, __Devil_, 607 and 6 others like this.
  3. I'll need a copy of said permit, just to make sure it's valid.:D
  4. Quite sorry, but the existing permit states lot 5666, and construction appears to be intended for 5664, so no further work may be continued until the correct procedures have been followed in complete, with up to date orders – signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

However, while you wait, I would be more than pleased to delight you with some of my poetry...

Most Goosnarghly yours,
    Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

now get off my ship...
  5. Get off my lawn!
    luckycordel, Sazukemono and Eviltoade like this.
  6. After some additional filed paperwork and cutting through red tape, the foundation has been poured and construction is underway (Refer to second post on this thread for daily updates).
    purplebook163, 607, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  7. If you look at the left guy having hurt his head already, and then imagine how much more it must have hurt for the right guy...
    That's a really stupid thing to do, though, they're called hard hats in English for a reason. :p
  8. Fire Marshall came by to do a preliminary inspection of the main building which was recently completed. Apparently, there were issues and we got into a heated argument. What else can go wrong!?
  9. Did you check for correct gas pipes placement? We dont want the building blowing up before its done...
    FadedMartian, Eviltoade and We3_MPO like this.
  10. Your plan to insulate with gasoline-soaked asbestos raises some red flags.
  11. We can get this fixed up, I’ll just have one of my junior firefighters run by an Intent to Declare 10-T form. Check the “flammable” section, and write in your building materials underneath.
    Eviltoade, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  12. So, it turns out that I actually have no junior firefighters, so I'll run that Intent to Declare 10-T form by myself.

purplebook163, Eviltoade and We3_MPO like this.
  13. watch out toade

nobody expects the OSHA inspection
    Eviltoade, We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  14. jokes on you... THEY ARE OSHA... Runnnnnn
    Eviltoade, ESSELEM and We3_MPO like this.
  15. Cough cough puts hand up

What is happening here?
    purplebook163 and Eviltoade like this.
  16. You seem to have put some signs with art styles on the polot: You have "Modernism" "cubism" "futirism" and "abstract styles"
    I would like to metion that futurism and cubism are a type of modernism (Some others might be parts of modernism too, but I'm not the full 100% sure on that...) and there is no such thhing as a abstract style. You might be refering to post-modernism (often what is refered to with "modern art") but there is no style that is per defenition abstract, even though there may not be any non-abstract works in that style. (exept for maybe the one style abstract I found about when looking on google, Jet, google also says modernism is a style instead of a group of styles/filisofy, so I might just ignore that... I really don't understand what they're trying to do. (It also might be me mistranslating some stuff, but I don't think that's the case))
    Also, you've forgotten a pane here:

/rant

Great building btw, I quite like the modern twist on Alex' usual gothic style. :)
    Eviltoade, ThaKloned and 607 like this.