[Community Discussion] Voting Perks

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Hm... I think each vote should be 1 Credit and a res should be 200(same ratio) and the max be 1 extra.
    Then dragon eggs should by 25-50 credits, maybe less.
  2. Get unpermabanned for 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Empire Credits?
    Secret try doing the math for this one BWAHAHAHA
  3. I think that I actually like this EMC credits idea where you can get an extra res. Supporter could be a way of getting an extra res quicker.
  4. For the supporters samples,I think should't be able to claim more than 1 res if the trial is less than y days.
  5. Please snip your quoted posts if they are long :)
  6. this sounds great but the supporter samples should not be able to claim multiple residences, then everyone will have lots of residences,also they should be allowed to go, to utopia wild while they are in sample but they shouldnt be able to get a res there and also im not sure what you want to do with tnt.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  7. Maybe we can create a new supporter called: "Sample Supporter" that you can't actually BUY unless it's with credits. We could maybe feature some things from all of the memberships as a sample that would make sense.

For example: /map hide, TNT use (limit maybe to 5 for the sample duration or something like that), Utopia wild use, etc.?
    JackBiggin and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Also, there's a good chance we WON'T have Dragon Credits for SALE either by rupees or Credits. We want those to be earned via the Dragon Tomb EXPERIENCE. ;)
    creepincreepers7 and Dwight5273 like this.
  9. +1 for this.
  10. I love the idea except for one thing, Utopia wild use.

Utopia is so grief free in it's current form it seems, but there's nothing stopping a griefer getting enough credits together and using the Utopian live map to grief communities such as Slime Town on a large scale. Sure, someone could just buy supporter, but by giving access to such a perk for free I can just see it being more likely to happen.

Apart from that, a special rank for the samples sounds like it's the best way to me.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. The supporter sample thing won't be something that's easy to get. Think of it like that prize at Chuck-e-cheese that you need to go to chuck-e-cheese like a ton of times to get, and you likely could have been better off buying it outright from the start, haha.
    Chascarrillo and chickeneer like this.
  12. Awesome, a lot of people voted for EMC :) But there are a lot of servers before us on the list, we have to vote every day!
    :D
  13. I Think You Should Get The Nickname Plugin And Make It So They Have A NickName Of They're Choice
  14. But then I could use /nick JustinGuy and pretend to be Justin... Or ICC could just /nick instead of using alts, and that ruins the fun of trying to guess them...

But in all honestly, while nicknames have their advantages, they also have some major downsides - people could impersonate others, troll ect. with them. The only time I can possibly see nicknaming working is for people with inappropriate names.

[Insert ruin the economy joke here]
  15. I Think You Should Not Capitalise All The Words
  16. you have a point
  17. I have an idea!!!!!!!
    How about you can use Empire Credits to customise a name tag or something (but not the colour else if you pick diamond blue it would get confusing and take diamond supporter's perks away!)
  18. I agree.
  19. Is there going to be something on the site that give the lists of sites to vote on, or will we have to refer back to here every time?
  20. Justin/Aikar will work on a more visible spot for them. Until then I have it up here as a reminder. :)

Speaking of which...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.