Coming Soon to Smp4: Sky Tower II Hotel

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by joshmcf, Oct 28, 2012.

1. You should auction off the penthouse suite once it is completed.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  2. I would love to see this on a res right outside the Wall... THIS is the kinda stuff we want out there :)
    CoolCal14 likes this.
  3. It is already started and nearly half done :(, unless you guys want to make the wall near res 9479
    CoolCal14 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. What is 'The Wall'? I went to the 'forum' for smp4paridise and I registered but I can't get a res, I cant build or anything? wut.
  5. If you don't mind me asking, what texture pack do you use?
  6. I would like to donate some money. 10001r
    _Stads_ likes this.
  7. You should add a kitchen in the room if you can
  8. Oh wait nvm
  9. Um, josh , I donated.
  10. Haha sorry, I am at camp and it is very hectic and I do not always have access to my phone. So I will add you and everyone else that has donated to the wall when I get back.

I am not part of the wall project, however there are several threads about it that you can read up on.

Thank you very much, you can just send the rupees to me and I can handle the rest.

The Soartex Dancer Texture Pack
  11. Do you still need help building this?
  12. Maybe in two weeks when I get back from camp :)
  13. Okay if I'm online on SMP4, let me know and if I'm not busy I'll help :D
  14. How many rooms will you have?
  15. The wall is a project originally thought of by R0bbiejo, you can read a lot about it on the forums if you find the threads, we are probably going to make a main "hub" for the threads soon. It is going to house the Empire Palace. Go to 8032 do /res unstuck and look around it is near that, forget the exact res number to view. IT is going to be over 24 residences. Pretty cool :D

16. I will get you set up tomorrow if you start a conversation with me it will help me remember
  17. Did you ever get my payment?
  18. When I saw the picture on your sig, it looked like it was a picture of a real hotel...
    CoolCal14 likes this.
  19. XD Indisclosed..... what if I said I FOUND it? ;)
  20. Love the Design! Feels like Ive seen this Hotel IRL before :) Nice work!