Coming Soon to Smp4: Sky Tower II Hotel

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by joshmcf, Oct 28, 2012.

1. That looks great! Now if only ten people hadn't reserved it :p

EDIT: 600th post! AWWWW YEAH.

AND 200th LIKE. EVEN MORE AWWW YEAH.
    joshmcf likes this.
  2. I looked through my post and messages, and nobody reserved a iron room, so anyone can buy this right now.
  3. Ooh, I'll pm you now then. And ty for that 200th like :D
  4. Another iron room will be finished soon
  5. two things.
    about the hotel: O_O wow. just wow
    if you need any staff feel free to contact me i'd love to work for you :)
  6. It's great to see people like this and I will now be finishing the rooms at a faster rate.

7. Iron room 2 is finished! Message me if you would like to buy it! The price is 3,000r.
  8. Cool! Ill be sure to visit it
  9. What texture pack were you using in the first photos? Want to try it out when I get my new computer for Christmas. Looks great, keep it up :)
  10. It looks awesome
  11. The status for iron rooms:
    2 open rooms ready to be purchased, pictures can be provided if need be, or you can tour 9479
  12. Just some nine month after progress updates... You do not understand how big of a build this is, just to finish the exterior I need 5 Double Chests of glass...

This is how far I have built the exterior, I just need to finish the cyan and gray wool, and then comes the glass.
  13. I donated 10k.

That is an Emerald donation right?

Anyways, I cannot wait to see this massive and exquisite structure built. It seems quite nice and cannot anticipate the opening!

Good luck!
    Shane
  14. Yes, this qualifies as a emerald donation, thank you very much! I have sent you a PM with the details.
    jayshane likes this.
  15. How many emerald rooms are there?
  16. There will be:
    24 Iron Rooms
    16 Gold Rooms
    7 Diamond Rooms
    4 Emerald Rooms
    1 Penthouse Suite
  17. wow this is enormous i want to help but i can hardly ever log on the servers :( i will donate a soon as i can
  18. If you still need donations then I can donate 10k. Should I just pay it to you directly?
  19. do you need glass/sand?
  20. You may want to fix the diamond donation from 5000-1000r to 5000-10000r :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.