Coin Flip Tournament - Promos, Rupees and other prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, Jul 22, 2018.

?

Exciting idea?

Yes! 22 vote(s) 91.7%
Nah... 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Hm! 1 vote(s) 4.2%
  1. Whoops, I had written quite some lines about how I was rewarding CP and had to add 16 out of 25 people to the leaderboards, lengthening it by quite a bit, but then comparing to the TEXP leaderboards which have got very many pages of people with less than 100 xp... But I lost all of that, for some reason, when I tried to quote JeffiGaming.
    And you actually won!

Look at how big 64th place is now. xD

Edit: Also, Tom only got the points for joining the tournament as he didn't win a single round, but that was enough to bring him into the top 3!
  2. I just did a test stream upstairs, and 0 frames were dropped over 15 minutes!
    So I think the internet issues had to do with being in the cellar. :)
    I am considering hosting a second coin flip tournament on a Sunday in October.
    luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. Don't worry,
    The most fun would have been in following the stream anyways, which I was sadly not able to do anyways, so it is okay! :)
  4. Wow I really wish I'd been able to watch it now xD
  5. I already read this post long before your edit, glad I accidentally saw it again. :D Yay :D After reading the post before the edit, I wondered how high on the list I was (but then forgot to check :p)... truly hadn't expected to be so high on the CP list. :D Just 4/5 CP more and I'll be second... ;)

Congratulations, JeffiGaming! :)

I'd definitely like to join again! :) Was a pity I both lost in the first round, and wasn't able to watch the stream (was buying food, and eating food during the stream :p), hopefully next time will be better. ;) For some reason, though, I expect that I'll be busy during that second stream and won't be able to watch again. Oh well, don't worry, you won't have to postpone it for me, let's just hope for the best. :)

Thanks for hosting this round! :) Happy to see you enjoyed it. :)
  6. The book has been written!

I forgot to include the 'Info on this book' section, which is in all my previous books, and says that it can be sold or given away, but it would be discouraged to put the contents on the internet, as that would decrease its worth.
    Do you think that's an issue? I could rewrite it, I've got a copy in Notepad. It's not that big of a deal though, is it? If a book doesn't mention that you can't sell it, you probably can. And not sharing the contents of a collector's item should be common sense, although I know the contents of the Book of Colors by Krysyy once did get shared online (I didn't read them, though).
  7. I rewrote the book, signed it... and managed to have made another mistake. Sorry, guys. :( I should really get over my perfectionism now and give out the prizes, though. :p
    What I did: I wrote this is the fourth of these books I've written, instead of the fifth. However, what I should've written, is that this is the fifth of these books I've written, instead of the sixth.
    A mistake in my book that I can't rectify in the book itself. :/
    A way to make it a bit easier on myself might be to make a thread on these forums with a list of the order of books. That way I also won't have to write it in the book anymore, and won't risk making a mistake like this.
    :oops:
    luckycordel and SkeleTin007 like this.
  8. Its fine
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  9. Dude! Don’t beat yourself up over a small mistake! It’s totally cool like a misprint coin!
    luckycordel, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  10. Thanks, haha. :p That really does help. :)
  11. Finally sent out everything! :)
    Hopefully I'll see you again at another tournament. ;)