Coin Flip Tournament - Promos, Rupees and other prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, Jul 22, 2018.

?

Exciting idea?

Yes! 22 vote(s) 91.7%
Nah... 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Hm! 1 vote(s) 4.2%
  1. If there's still room you can count me in :)
    607 likes this.
  2. There's certainly room for you! (as we're at 16 now)
    I do think I will cap it there, though. Except if we got 16 more people who would've liked to be in... but I doubt that. :p
  3. It's times like these I wish I counted as 16 people.
    607 likes this.
  4. I'm in :)
    607 likes this.
  5. I want you guys to be in, I'll go with "It's luck-based anyway" again and accept more sign-ups. :p Some people will simply have to win an extra round in order to win.
  6. New

I would like to join! Thanks:D
    607 likes this.
  7. I would like to join if it's still open. :p
    607 likes this.
  8. We probably won't get 12 more, but I'm bumping anyway!
    I'll see how I can do this soon. I might be able to do it this week, but it's probably better to do it on the weekend, as more people will be available then. It should also have cooled off a bit by then! Although if I'm here, I could do it underground, where it's always cold.
  9. I realised two things. One: it's summer, there's no school. That makes it less inconvenient to do it on a weekday. Two: I've got to do this from Amersfoort, as in Heerenveen the internet is too slow to stream.

What do you prefer: Thursday 9 AM EMC time or Thursday 1 PM EMC time?
  10. oo looks very fun. it says signups still open, if so could I please join? thanks :]
    607 likes this.
  11. I would prefer Thursday at 1 PM EMC time :)
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  12. I wanna join if its okay :3
    Sameee
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Doesn’t matter what time to me because I won’t be online Thursday lol.
    607 likes this.
  14. I’d like to join up only if there is room :) I don’t want to intrude.
    607 likes this.
  15. There's room up to 32, as 17 or 31 is basically the same, but... opposite. ;)
    We're currently at 23. :)
  16. Okay, so the prizes will be as follows: (I spent a lot of time finalising this :p)
    First place: Mineral Mincer, 50k rupees, 15 CP
    Second place: Chicken Skewer, 25k rupees, 12 CP
    Third place: Sharpshooter, 10k rupees, 9 CP
    Fourth place: Vault Voucher, 5k rupees, 7 CP
    Everyone who gets to round 3: Vault Voucher, 5 CP
    Everyone who joins the event: 3 CP
    (of course you can only fall into one of these categories, so you won't get 23 CP for first place)

Everyone who is able to participate in chat gets an additional 5 CP. :) That's a lot of CP given away, but I am used to most people not using theirs (you can use them on my YouTube channel, to let me create certain personalised videos), so I don't think it will be that big of a deal. :p

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention: I decided to host the event on YouTube instead of Twitch, as I think more people here have got an account they can use, there. :)

The time will be 1 PM EMC time, as it sounds like more people will be able to watch at that time!
    The stream will future Piwi and myself. :D
  17. Awww shucks, I won’t be able to watch then, but I’m excited to hear about the results regardless! :D
    607 likes this.
  18. I hope some people will be! :p I might, perhaps, make some sort of highlights video, if I can... not sure how that could work with something like this, though. :p
  19. May I play?
    607 likes this.
  20. If sign up starts again or there is still room i'd like to join
    Free money :D
    607 likes this.