[CLOSED] Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All have been updated. Thank you for your input.
    deathconn likes this.
  2. Why do I seem to be the only one selling promos o.o

Sold an EMC's 6th Birthday Book (by Krysyy) for 400k
  3. Sold a Holiday Pick for 500k a day ago
    586 and deathconn like this.
  4. Both have been Updated. Thank you for your input
    deathconn likes this.
  5. I don't think single sales should determine the price of a promo?

I have often sold the same promo at varying prices depending on the situation, which i'd then average out as its mean price.
    I understand not everyone has multiple promos to sell at once, but can the thread not start updating promos from a single sale as a lot of people use this thread as the holy pricing guide and stick to what it says.

Sorry if im the only one who feels this way, but the influence this thread has, it needs to be managed more precisely.
    TomvanWijnen, 586, SkareCboi and 3 others like this.
  6. Yes this is very true, but when not everyone is selling the same promo its way harder to determine a price for each promo. I see it as if only one person were to comment and other dont disagree with it it seems fair. If of course multiple person comment on the same price of a promo then I will look for the middle. again tho if someone is willing to buy at that set price who is to say it should be cheaper even tho people have payed that price for the promo.
    deathconn likes this.
  7. I agree with you 100%. My only addition to what you're saying is that some items are more difficult to come by, resulting in fewer sales. Since some items aren't sold on recent occasion due to their rarity, a single sale could possibly determine it's new sale price.

Along with this, other players aren't intervening with these price changes, meaning they could possibly agree.

I think that some more acquirable items such as the Magical Eggcellent Wand, labor benches, fireworks, etc should be determined by the influence of several and many players. However, items such as Purple Party People items, Love potions, and other rarities should give a player or two the ability to claim a new price (if sold at that price) because the old price could have been possibly sold a 3 or so months prior.

Edit: Ninja'd
    586 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Agree with the above... but in particular auctions should hold weight as thay generally shows best the price that many are willing to pay.

For items sold privatly at least we know its a price that one member was willing to sell at and another willing to pay... so it does help determine value.
    deathconn, padde73, 586 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Okay, it pains me to say this, but I don't think the Waffle is 75k. Sure, it's the best promo - However, I got two in one month. That's 150k, it's a voter's item, and when you get it from there in terms of rarity and according to the wiki it's the most common item to get when you get bonus items every 5 days. I would say it's declining in value as more people get it... So maybe 40k for now...? Not sure.
    God_Of_Gods and padde73 like this.
  10. I do try and look at promo auction and see what the ending price does come up with but if I miss one and dont update the price please let me know and I will update it.

Its really hard to say a price for it if one was not sold or in an auction. getting 2 of them in 1 month is very nice I have get to get one for myself seems rare to me. I have set the price to 40k now but unsure about that because none were sold and the last one sold was for 75k, but we can see what other people say about it.
    q1zx likes this.
  11. Someone just offered to buy one for me, I'm totally going with 75k! I got two in ten voting days, really happy about that! Nah, keep it at 75k for now probably.
  12. I think there is a typo when it says Gold Supporter Gift is 1.5mil+ and Diamond Supporter Gift is 1.2mil+
  13. No it isn't, Gold/Diamond Supporter Gift ≠ Gold/Diamond Supporter Voucher. The voucher one is the one we use now, while the supporter gift is an old item; it was the original supporter voucher that didn't last that long until it was replaced by the current one. I believe the Supporter Gift can also be found in the wiki. :)
  14. Ah ok!
  15. The gifts will say to claim to Max or ICC as it was who was to go to back then. I have an Iron version if you want to see what exactly they look like.

~Finch
  16. If you're making updates base on sales, perm derelict have been available for 1.9m for a while.

Iron Voucher under 65k, with Gold/Diamond following at 2x and 4x of that.

Thanks.:)
    Laae and Sachrock like this.
  17. I'd say that since there were an equal amount of each armour piece released, that each would also be worth approximately the same as the sold chestplate. :)
    deathconn likes this.
  18. All of these have been updated. Thank you

All Power Armor has been updated to that price. Thank you
    deathconn and TomvanWijnen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.