[CLOSED] Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Updated to 875k. Thank you for your info
    padde73 likes this.
  2. Not to sure what thee diamond support voucher price is at anymore. I have seen a couple of people sell for 275k and some for 290k. What do you guys think for the diamond support voucher price?
  3. The bulk of the diamond supporter vouchers I see for sale generally go for 285k
  4. Updated, Thank you for your info.
    586 likes this.
  5. Since the prices of a DDTT directly references the prices of a dirt removal, it makes sense that the prices would actually be changed to 50k (which was also changed in /shopworld to reflect such).
  6. Thank you for that I for got that that changed. Updated list
  7. So, I was looking through the list and I see older promos that have not changed in prices a lot. Since I dont price things myself and always check threads and shops and your guys comments here to update price here. I would hate to see older promos go for cheaper then they should be. what do you guys think?
  8. I sold a Netherhound and an Enraged Zombie for a combined price of 280k. I based the price off of a 220k Netherhound and the Enraged Zombie at 60k.

I doubt the Enraged Zombie has a big enough appeal stay a consistent 60k though.
  9. Thank you for you input. Price for netherhound has been updated.
  10. I've seen pi pies going for 30-35k recently, may want to up the price a bit.
  11. The 2012 New years Firework is More like 200k to 210k+ (this is kind of the minimum)

edit:
    2017 birthday cookie 45k+
    2013 haunted head 120k ish
    2017 purple aikar head 800k+

edit2:
    2013 haunted head 110k-120k Ish
    Icc Skin and flesh 30k+
  12. That's not true though, I've seen multiple being sold or selling around 120k still.
  13. Hmmm well my recent experience has been more the price i said? but i guess you could be right
  14. I've never seen these go for more then 5-10k.
  15. Recently The only person i have seen sell icc items is zion's Shop And he sells out often and his price is 30k right now
  16. The 2012 Firework I have still seen several go for around 120k so that will stay the same and the flesh I can't think of what to put them at since both of you guys said different so I went half at 20k. All the rest that jewel_king suggested has been changed.
  17. Forgot one thing 2013 labor bench is 100k+
  18. Really? I bought mine a month ago for 70k
  19. hmm well i guess i could be wrong sorry
  20. Prices for items I just sold:

Love Potion No.9: 150k
    2013 Empire Firework (New Years): 100k
    2013 Empire Firework (Independence Day): 60k
    Magical Eggcellent Wand: 35k
    Lucky Bow: 215k
    586 and jacob5089 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.