[CLOSED] Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All the items listed on this thread are a custom item of some sort, wether it's promotional items, event items, or custom mob drops. I'm just saying that the horse egg without stats doesn't belong on a promo prices thread since these items are not completely vanilla.

It's just my own thought and opinion, I'm not stopping The_Mancub from adding it, it's his thread :)
  2. Well deathconn just summed it up for me. I did look into the horse egg without stats and since it is not a promotional item and that's what this thread is all about, So I will not be adding in that item. If you see any other promo that is on the list and it needs an updated price please just let me know.
  3. I see both your points. However if I may make a suggestion. Start a section on here for items that are no longer obtainable as those items can become rare. Just my thoughts I'll say no more on the subject as this is your thread.
    ThaKloned and deathconn like this.
  4. I will stick with just promotional items for this thread but feel free to make a thread yourself for that
    deathconn and AncientTower like this.
  5. Promotional items are just 1 part of the custom items. Event items, mob drops, vouchers, etc. are not promotional items.
    FadedMartian and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Taste the Freedom: 600r
    Zombie Virus: 10r
  7. Updated, Thank you
  8. Omenoss is 15k
  9. Then I sadly overpaid 8 times. 😂
  10. Thank you for the reminder of the new promos. I believe that Omenoss is being sold at /shopworld for 35k so I will keep it at that price until it has been removed from there.
  11. It's not 15k - the general buying price is 30k, not 35k
  12. Please go to /shopworld and find out for yourself. It is being sold there for 35k each.
  13. Which I'm well aware of. Krysyy has, on multiple occasions, said that they intentionally overprice items in the shopworld. And that's not anything she keeps secret. General buying price is 30k
  14. If anyone have any prices for the new Halloween pumpkin promos please let me know. Thank you
  15. Between me and My friend we have gotten 12 in the 8-15k range
  16. I'm getting some at 15k as well, but more players are buying at 30k - we're just getting lucky. It happens everytime we get a promo.
  17. As a reminder, it is considered scamming to intentionally low ball an unsuspecting player on a newly released promo.

I'm not saying this was the case when you received 8k, however be careful should those players be upset when they discover they could have received 20k more.
    MrColt45 likes this.
  18. What (I'm) doing is not scamming, no. I am (and I'm pretty sure he is as well) using shop signs, and (from previous conversations about the issue) I was informed as long as there is a disclaimer saying it is the only one they will received, it's ok if I'm doing nothing intentionally deceiving.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  19. Added newest promos to the list. Please let me know if prices have changed and I will update them.
  20. Newest Promo added
    Small Update to the list with new features such as

Price Changes Recently
    Prices Added Recently
    Newest Promo

all of these will be updated when needed and be added to the list as well.
    Let me know what you guys think
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.