[CLOSED] Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe add the Empire Waffle?
  2. Do you have any ideas on prices for this?. I’ll add it in later tonight.
    padde73 likes this.
  3. I haven't seen anyone sold yet. I have 1 myself but none has been sold that I'm aware of. :/
  4. What is that????
    padde73 likes this.
  5. I've seen two threads so far, one selling for 500k and one buying for 50-100k. Up to you to choose what you're putting that as.
    The_Mancub and padde73 like this.
  6. After looking at market prices again, I have found this:

Iron Support Voucher: 80k
    Gold Support Voucher: 160k
    Diamond Support Voucher: 320k
  7. Thank you for your information. Empire Waffle has been added and been set as 100k for now.

Thank you for this new information each voucher has been updated.
  8. :( Guess that's a "I don't know" to my question?
  9. Ok I did not notice your question first sorry. I am not to sure about the 2 momentus helmets since I never knew there were two kinds. unless you want to make a new price for them I would just put them both as the same price.
    padde73 likes this.
  10. Just worked on the Thread and now added each/all 500k Gear in its new section.
    padde73 likes this.
  11. OMG! I just hit vote bonus 615 and got an Empire Waffle!!!!!
    Raaynn likes this.
  12. And just in time for Christmas too...

"Here we come a Waffling.... ,,Among the leaves so green.... Here we come a wandering.... LA LA LA LA LA "
    Tbird1128 and Sydney4363 like this.
  13. Is holiday pick still worth 250k? I have sold a couple of them and auctioned some 2 years ago for 250k. Surely the price should have increased, since they are pretty rare and any body has Purple Power Crystal?(not the thread sorry but where else to ask?)
  14. First: I have not seen anyone selling the holiday pickaxe or seen auction. I can only go off what people say but I can't just change the prices myself I get all the info off everyone so if you have seen them for sale or in auctions or heard from other people let me know and I will update it. Second: For asking about if anyone has Purple Power Crystals I would assume you are looking to buy one so I would put that in the buying threads.
  15. No sorry, i mean it as a fact. I sold them 2 years ago for 250k. I still have one and if I did sell it it would be at least 325k or more. Also you are doing a great job. Thanks for the list.
    Raaynn likes this.
  16. Likely correct. Last ones auctioned at 240k over a year and a half ago. Most suggest 300k+ as the value this year
  17. Added newest Promo to the list :D. Let me know if prices have changed.
  18. Added Vixen and the Holiday Axe to the list. Let me know if any of there prices need updating.
  19. Added the newest promo and look at a whole bunch of selling promo threads and changed a lot of prices around. Let me know if any prices need updating or promos need adding. Thank you
  20. Hey Mancub, I think you should bump up the price to 850-900k on the Book of Colors.
    I recently bought one and had multiple others offering 850k while I bought mine for 900k.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.