Chocolate Coming Clean

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dr_Chocolate, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol k
    SkeleTin007 and Roslyn like this.
  2. It's a shame I'll never see you ingame again Dr.Chocolate. I actually liked talking to you about the random topics we did. (Not sure if you did but I found some enjoyment in them.)

So that's who took some stone blocks from that one mineshaft I was in in that one place in the waste... When I mine, I take it seriously, as in, I go hard, or go home. I camp out in caves and whatnot until the entire cave system I'm in is played out.

Beside the point, I remember clearing out the caves and when I was about to leave, I saw some new pockets that I did not create myself, and I knew it was an xray-person because they were very selective where and how they'd mine into whatever it was they got.

I'm sure it was diamonds, but hey, I like mining for a sport as well. :D
    tuqueque, Vizsco, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  3. I don't understand all the lol k posts...
  4. I don't know how Krysyy described the video to you but here my description of the first few key moments.
    -You are mining a straight tunnel one block wide 2 blocks high at diamond level. As you mine you uncover several redstone ore veins. These you mine, dump the redstone and refill the hole. Eventually you mine into a cave with a water pool. You return along your tunnel which is about 40ish blocks long with no offshoots. As you run down the tunnel you stop to mine off into the stone side, there is no sounds of monsters, lava, flowing water or any cause to pick this particular point to mine an offshoot. Couple of blocks in woohoo! DIAMONDS!.
    -You had just crafted an enchantment table and head of through some already mined tunnels (not the one from above) you run past some coal and start taking an interest in getting behind it but run into a couple of dead ends. You return to the coal and start digging it out. After digging out most, not all, of the coal you then dig into the bare stone behind and slightly below where the coal was, lo and behold more diamonds! Once you mine the diamonds you then leave without mining another block.
    -You are running through a big cave. There is lots of coal all around the area you head down a branch of the cave stop where there is exposed coal and mine it out, oh look diamonds.

Having viewed the video I am certain you were using x-ray or ore finder of some sorts and were actively trying to avoid being caught by going after diamonds behind ores.

All this is moot due to your confession of using x-ray on the main servers.
  5. This thread... :p
  6. Woohoo! Diamonds! YEAH! Let's GOOOO!

-I don't believe this happened. Perhaps my teammate can provide video evidence that this wasn't the case. Around when in the game was it?
    -AHAHAH, I remember that. That was soo sketchy. I was in a different Mumble with my teammate and I told him that they're gonna thing I xray. Well, yeah, I was right. I was looking for XP after I got the enchantment table and a vein of coal is a good way to get it as typically they have a large concentration.
    -Meh. Gonna need more context for that.

I'm not trying to dispute the ban anymore. I've taken the L. Besides, I should be banned for what I did on the main server, so I don't have any plans on appealing in the future. Good luck with the server :)
  7. Not trying to argue BigDavie's points, especially not the first, but aren't diamonds known for being around coal? I'm honestly kind of afraid to try UHC again because I consider myself good at mining and sometimes I do pick random spots that happen to have diamond behind them.
    Vizsco, ESSELEM and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Don't worry about UHC. Just record yourself playing the whole game. Stick them in some file and have them just in case. They won't show you evidence so it's very hard to disprove it, but if you can give them the whole game from your perspective, it pardons you.

But as to your point, I've heard that, but I don't really know if it's true.
    Vizsco, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  9. As stated in the original dispute, you don't have to see the video to simply explain how you found diamonds that just happen to be on the other side of a 3 block wall, not having anything to do with ores, ALONG with the instances Davie describes.

As for your confession, why do you think you were being followed in UHC in the first place? You were on the suspicious watch list for previous activity. We're not dumb. You just weren't banned because we didn't have video at that time. Now we do and you're banned.

This thread is being locked because there is no reason for it to actually stay open other than to cause drama from a player that has openly admitted to illegal mod usage. If you have a problem with that, pm me. If you don't, then let's get back to respecting each other enough to follow the rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.