Building Contest with 1000r Prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomj2525
    smp2
    no
    creeper
  2. Sorry but you made a typo with my name, it's AlexChance :) Thanks and it is now ALMOST complete.
  3. In Game Name: Showoff212
    Server: smp2
    Lot Number: 3235
    Complete Now?: yes
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: creeper
  4. Less than two days everyone! I need to start seeing some completed tickets. If your Name already has complete beside it, or you have already told me they are complete do not worry. But if you have not sent one, your name will be pulled from the contest. Its coming close everybody!.

5. I've already entered into the contest, just here to say I'm about as done as I'll ever be. Unfortunately, Star Wars: The Old Republic has been taking up most of my time, and... I'm never truly finished with a minecraft project anyway :p So this seems like a good point for screenshots. Hope you enjoy. I've had a lot of fun visiting other players creations and I'm very impressed with the creativity of this community.

Link to Album: http://imgur.com/a/StTfJ#0
    ISMOOCH and JustinGuy like this.

6. mrfistersr & mickwhiskey
    Smp 3
    6292, 6366
    Projects are never complete.
    I prefer a Mob of Sheep

This is a double lot project. It is a must see for everyone!
  7. Ohhh. I didn't know I had to say "complete" to get pictures posted.. I now change my status to complete.
    thanks
  8. lol ok, good job to drop that in the day before the end of the contest.
  9. ISMOOCH umm my lot is ready on smp3 but crazy hasn't been soo i dont know what to do
  10. hey crazy what is a good time that your on. i'm never on when you are give me a good time so i can show you around
  11. I am COMPLETE! :D I can't really take a picture so could you please do it? @ 3406, smp2, 'use' permission granted.
    Merry Christmas!
  12. Oh well, wish this contest had happened a few weeks later, when I could've worked on my lot, but that's just how it goes. Great projects, everyone!
  13. Have no fear we will be doing more like this :)
    ChocoboXV and ISMOOCH like this.
  14. :D You make tjboy11 very happy.
  15. COMPLETE! :D
    Finally!
    I can go back to doing something else now.... Its only taken all of christmas... My GF is sick of minecraft... lol

(Actually its not entirely complete but its all I'm going to do for the competition! I did say it would never be complete hehe )
  16. I've already entered, but I'm done (I guess) now, so you can switch it to say I'm done now, or whatever it is that you have to do... :p
  17. ISMOOCH I sent u a conversation with the link to my images i have finished though
  18. Sorry everyone. :(
    I've been busy with other things, and I am currently at my sister's house. She does not have good internet, so using MC is not really a viable option (It takes about 5 minutes for what I say to appear in chat...)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  19. Mines about as complete as it's going to get at this point. Complete!
  20. alright, thats what i love to see. Completion updates. I will change everybody statuses, and post pictures the moment i get home. I am so excited ^.^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.