Building Contest with 1000r Prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name: Xalim298
    Server: Smp3
    Lot Number: 6576
    Complete Now?: Yes
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Wolf
  2. In Game Name: NurglesRott
    Server: SMP2
    Lot Number: 3779
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Tiny Slime
    My house doesn't really qualify for the contest because of the second rule... It takes up the entire plot so it doesn't really have room for any outside structures. There are several inside though, but if I can't enter it's cool. ;)
  3. jazza142
    smp3
    yes
    zombie, i like feathers
  4. jazza142
    smp3
    yes
    zombie, i like feathers.:cool:
  5. In game name-Andkonman
    Server-smp2
    Lot number-3792
    Compete now-yes
    Favorite mob-moo shrooms
  6. i wil make sure you can get access ismooch
  7. Just letting you know that i am ready to be judged ;)
  8. Mrsmiley99
    smp1
    No
    Enderman
  9. I use JB Photo Realism. I like my minecraft like i like my life.. real lolz =)

I will be updating the list of completed status tonight, i have to work the next couple of days so pictures may not happen as quick, but i will get them up as soon as i can.

Also, 7Days left on the build portion guys! If I do not receive completion updates by then you have the option of me taking pictures of your unfinished lot, or, you can have your name removed from the list.

Gear up Guys, its the halfway point, and some of this stuff is just awesome! Im getting excited as it gets closer!
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  10. I use the x256 but you can go down further if that is to heavy. The only glitch i run into is i have to log into the server twice (done know why) but i will try once and it will load forever then say end of stream then immediately try again and it will work fine.

Also when you load the texture pack in the launcher, it takes ~2 minutes for the texture pack to load. But if you drop down to x128 it should function better. the file size for x256 is around 4m which is HUGE for textures packs.

Also, contest wise, if you feel like around the 28th that you can get it complete before the Dec 30th. deadline go ahead and send in an application. Every addition is a great one ^_^.
    NurglesRott likes this.
  11. in game name drummerman120
    server smp1
    lot number 1021
    complete now?: yes
    favorite minecraft mob: creeper
  12. im not on the list ;( :D
  13. You are on the list, i remember putting you on because of the many times i had to press and release shift to type your name. =P I believe it is around 3rd from the bottom of the smp1 list.
  14. The prize has been raised to :

3000r for 1st place
    1500r for 2nd place.

thanks to smp1 resident iotwizzylove.
  15. In Game Name: cymru4eva
    Server: Smp1
    Lot Number: 1328
    Complete Now?: (Yes or No Only) No....Nearly
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Cow

16. In Game Name: Jennypoo10
    Server: Smp2
    Lot Number: 3959
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Snow Golem
    jrm531 likes this.
  17. the game is on! it was'nt.. but now it is! SMP3 FTW!
  18. Informing you that Ozuar's house on my lot is complete, with the exception of anything he feels like adding.
  19. Ok, tonight when i get off work i plan on getting pictures of every complete lot listed. I have energy drinks primed and ready.
    Crazy1080 and NurglesRott like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.