Building Contest with 1000r Prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Either me, my brother, or one/both of my friends need to be on to let you in. You know my IGN and my friend's, but the others are weerlock (my friend) and volker7 (my brother). PM either of them asking to be let into Ozuar's house. Volker will know what to do, and weerlock most likely will.
  2. Replying to my own post FTW!!!

I added access signs for you ISMOOCH, so feel free to check out Ozuar's house.
  3. volker7
    Server: smp3
    Lot Number: 6003
    Complete Now?: no
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: spider jockeys
  4. Mrsmiley99
    Smp1
    Yes
    Enderman
  5. what about SMP4 ?
  6. In Game Name: roja22
    Server: smp2
    Lot Number: 3526
    Complete Now?: Yes
    Favorite Minecraft Mob: Slime
  7. Guess I'll give this a shot...

Name: tjboy11
    Server: smp3
    Lot #: 6131
    Complete now? 20% complete (no)
    Fav mob: creeper
  8. My lot at 1968's now finished: there's two main buildings, the lapis one which is the shop and the nether brick one, which has my apartment (residential part) on the top floor.
    The two ourdoor structures are the fountain, and a shed behind the pine plantation as well.
    (this is on smp1 btw)
  9. my smp3 lot is now done. crazy1080 come next time we're both on and ill show you around. the castle is my residential area and i have four outside parts two fountains a farm and a unground bunker/tree farm.
  10. Aye, I can do that.

*EDIT*
    I would like to take the pictures while you are online, I feel like I will miss something if I don't.
  11. thansk ISMOOCH have you checked it out yet?
  12. Coleballer
    Smp 2
    YES
    Endermen
  13. IN game username: pujan909
    Server: Smp 3
    Lot Number: 6227
    Complete Now ? No
    Favourite Minecraft Mob: Creeper
  14. Eotheod
    smp3
    no
    wolf
  15. Updated some of the names on the OP, so please check the links. 3 more Days! I need to start seeing some "Completed" Statuses.
  16. I already posted this but ill post it again since i dont see my name on the list for smp2 STILL :(.
    Name :Jennypoo10
    Favorite mob : Spider Jockey
    Residencey: 3959
    Server : SMP2
    Done?: Yes

Please please add me to the list because ive already said this and ive waited a couple of days and i still haven't been added ._.
    :oops:
    jrm531 likes this.
  17. sorry i have your name on my lit on my computer, i just havent added it to the original post yet, I apologize.
  18. mine at 1968 is complete :)
  19. i just took pictures of yours will_iamd i just have to post them
  20. jennypoo10's house is amazing xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.